Is it worth a petition or a letter.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 points

1) BMW don't need to offer such incentives as they have a QUALITY product, QPR is NOT a quality product nor value for money as it stands.

2) For a £400 ST I think 3,500 people is very realistic, its a very affordable price for Championship football & more importantly is in line with other clubs price structure.

Comment

They have been told, time and time again :(
      its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
        2 points

1) BMW don't need to offer such incentives as they have a QUALITY product, QPR is NOT a quality product nor value for money as it stands.

2) For a £400 ST I think 3,500 people is very realistic, its a very affordable price for Championship football & more importantly is in line with other clubs price structure.
        Well said.
        Queens Park Rangers
        NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
          havent got my 4 St's (first time in many years) this year because i feel im being ripped off
          my whole matchday experience for the last few seasons has made me feel like in being scammed and laughed at by the billionaires across the pitch from me
          my view is poor for what i pay
          the food and drink is not only overpriced but uneatable on many occasions
          the football has been pretty dire
          and what with the board showing no ambition ive started to feel the thousands i spend every year on Rangers might be better spent elsewhere.
          thats just paranoia

Comment

sorry should have said laughed at by the billionaires and their mates from the fancy restaurant they have built for themselves there now.
            The only place in the ground which sells food that wont give you food poisoning.
            Lets face it to them its just a nice place to while away a Saturday afternoon (god knows why if they actually watch the football) and a good way for Amit to learn some business skills before he's let loose in the family business.
            The real fans, the ones who will be here long after Amit and his father in law have run off to tax exile are nothing to them.

Comment

I like your slogan at the bottom of your posting v block - no ambiguity there just in case someone wasn't quite sure where you stand.

Comment

It will take the fans a long time to forget the gold/silver/bronze disaster

Comments like briatores £20 outburst

Upper loft 400 to 600 quid was such a bad move

Comment

Working...
                X