Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vuvuzelas At Championship Games Next Season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stewards at sarfend let anything in.Food from outside,golfing brollies blokes behind me have flask and china mugs.Bottles with lids on its great.
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

I can see Watford or Brentford going with them, promoting them as Hornets or Bees sound.
      Queens Park Rangers
      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
        I can see Watford or Brentford going with them, promoting them as Hornets or Bees sound.
        palace will 110% use them.
        Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
        Lovejoy: "No?!"
        Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

"The vuvuzela is part of the South African culture. I'm delighted that sense has prevailed and they will be kept in the tournament."

Why do we have to accommodate South African culture in an English league ?

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
            Does anyone think its going to take off like the mexican wave??
            God forbid!!!!!
            The atmosphere at the 2010 world cup has been ultra shyte, and all because of those poxy one-note horns drowning out any chants/songs by fans. Having said that, they did drown out the repetitive dirges always played by the English/Dutch bands, two blessings at least!
            I pity the ****** who blows one of them things near me next season, I don't think I'll be able to restrain myself from sticking the bloody thing up their harris.

Comment

The Holmsdale boys will be looking forward to using em.
              They seek him here.................

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet pimple View Post
                The Holmsdale boys will be looking forward to using em.
                The perverts!

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                  Or the "we love you-we love you" palace clowns

what the **** has that go to do with a vuvuzela you ****ing idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Block B View Post
                    what the **** has that go to do with a vuvuzela you ****ing idiot
                    Both annoying and suit each other.
                    Queens Park Rangers

Comment

or they could use them on each other whilst jumping up and down singing songs from Sister Act.

Comment

Hey B Boy, you seem such a friendly chap, why not come down to any Rangers pub on a Saturday and have a chat with some R's fans so you can voice your opinions in person and tell us what you think of us, and before you leave home do tell your mummy and daddy that you won't be home that evening, in fact ever again.
                        Queens Park Rangers

Comment

why would i come to a QPR pub

and yeh cos QPR fans would be so safe in the Albion?

Comment

Is that your gay pub, too right we wouldn't be safe, backs to the wall and all that.
                            They seek him here.................

Comment

i love em how can you dis them thye generate the whole atmosphere
                              i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

Originally posted by Block B View Post
                                why would i come to a QPR pub

and yeh cos QPR fans would be so safe in the Albion?
                                Well i walked in there when we played you and even had a little lapel badge on my jacket which i forgot i had and it was obvious i wasn't palace as i looked lost, but not one person said a thing to me, a few looked at me probably as they didn't recognize me as palace and so i stared back but i just strolled out, seemed like a load of kids with their dads to me and a bunch of schoolkids outside. So i was very safe indeed, just as i expected.

'Funny that though, you boys drink your pop in a pub named The Albion when they are your so called rivals.
                                Queens Park Rangers

Comment

Working...
                                X