Season Tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season Tickets

Wanted to ask if anyone who has not renewed is still going to , and are we going to hit that 9000 ticket milestone? .

Rich

How many have we sold now??

I cant remember where to look.

Comment

6472. Updates on yourqpr.co.uk but not sure how often.

Comment

Not renewed but will pick and choose and borrow a mates ticket when he cant make it.

Comment

We have a hardcore and because the tickets are too over priced that's why people won't go as much.

Next season will be more dross. Kenny, Clarke and Mackie won't light up this league.

Mid table again next season with a relegation battle.
          First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

not renewed and not going to

Comment

Just like last season, I will pick and choose the games.

A ST does not represent value for money in normal circumstances for many fans, but for some of us, even less when we know we have other commitments which will mean missing upto 10 games a season.

Comment

HammersmithR my old son i suspect you're...i hpoe to god you're wrong....but i suspect you're right mate and this is why ST's aren't flying out the door of the box office ! !

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                  Not renewed but will pick and choose and borrow a mates ticket when he cant make it.
                  Really? you haven't mentioned it before!

Comment

Originally posted by northkenexile View Post
                    HammersmithR my old son i suspect you're...i hpoe to god you're wrong....but i suspect you're right mate and this is why ST's aren't flying out the door of the box office ! !
                    Hahah last time I read the offical it said season ticket sales were up 146% not sure what number quantifies flying off the shelves. But got to be right up there surely

Comment

Originally posted by wicksta View Post
                      Really? you haven't mentioned it before!
                      Not for a while though Wicksta

Comment

PompeyRanger in a ground that holds approx 19,000 and with a board supposedly prepared to invest bigtime....the sale of 6.500 ST's is pish poor and the propaganda statememnt of 146% up year on year has done nothing to create a stampede....it's looks to me that the new board are adopting the old tactic of trying to achieve promotion on the cheap.....which has proven to be a pipe dream....i know Ollie did it with Blackpool but that was a one off....we need serious investment to encourage ST sales to rocket

Comment

Working...
                        X