What day is the ST's sold so far updated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What day is the ST's sold so far updated

Does anyone know what day they are supposed to be updating the amount of season tickets sold as this was supposed to be on a weekly basis yet we are stuck on 6448.

Maybe we haven't sold any more.
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

I seem to recall, weekly from 1st June, but I'm probably wrong.
    Sure it was 6419 then 6425 before, so it's already changed twice.

Whatever, at least this year they are telling us !

Comment

it is starting to slow down now isn't it

Comment

As is the recruitment of decent players!
        http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

Originally posted by stainrod10 View Post
          As is the recruitment of decent players!
          that was stopped a while ago although to be fair kenny isn't a bad signing

Comment

From 6419 to 6425 to 6448 suggests it's increasing, but in terms of pre early bird deadline and post dealine, it's always likely to slow down. Considerably.

Personally, I can't see 9k being reached, so don't hold your breath for any 5% refund.
            Of course, a couple of top drawer signings might push us close but at the least that would have involved Beckford AND Hooper.
            Taarabt might still help but he divides opinion too much, and Ambrose is becoming the new Gorkks.

7.5k I'll predict. Happy to be proved wrong, by £27.....ish

Comment

Burnley have sold 11,000.

I guess cheaper pricing works up there, so why don't QPR try it sometime?

Perhaps if QPR had confirmed Hooper, Taarabt, Tosic & Volz as signings along with Clarke, Mackie and Kenny, more fans would stump up for a ST.

Come on QPR, get some inspirational signings on board so that fans can feel more confident about next season.

Comment

Didn't Burnley give free season tickets out (or refund cost) once they made the Premiership ?
                Punters more keen to renew if they got a freebie before hand, like £400 for 2 years in effect.

Comment

I'm telling you, all it would take is one big marquee signing and surely they know that!?

Comment

Working...
                  X