one of my dreams this season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• one of my dreams this season

i would love to see buszacky played as a right wing striker i think he could score 15 goals from that position,i agree with caitlin hes a real tallent,i remember under gi gi de canio he palyed in that position and looked out of this world,i dont like him in midfield he drifts out of the game to much
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

good shout dex but where would vine fit in
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
      i would love to see buszacky played as a right wing striker i think he could score 15 goals from that position,i agree with caitlin hes a real tallent,i remember under gi gi de canio he palyed in that position and looked out of this world,i dont like him in midfield he drifts out of the game to much
      I'm afraid that Warnock doesn't rate him. With a good pre-season under his belt, I think he could be a real asset next season

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
        good shout dex but where would vine fit in
        League One

Comment

sadley

sadly i dont think vine can return he seems to have done a richie langley
          its hard to beleive hes the same player
          Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

ted im gonna meet up with you old son before a game and buy you a speckled and pickled egg....then we can sing uplifting r's ditties together and get some atmosphere going!
            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X