No announcement yet.

Andy Keogh and Andrew Surman available from Wolves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It wouldn't even take £3-5m for 1 striker.

£2.5m would get you Hooper. £1.5m would get you Billy Sharp or Charlie Austin.

Comment

Originally posted by Goddard View Post
      Do you not consider £¾m and 20k a week on a goalkeeper "sizeable" money?

I do.

Christ, we had a few people moaning on here last week that was too much for a keeper!
      i havent read anywhere he is being paid 20k a week. interesting to know where u got that from?

anywhoo im talking spending around 3m-4m in transfer fee's and then wack on the '20k' a week salary for both players.

i dont expect us to do it if im honest.

paddy is a great keeper.. but spending that money could of been better placed in a more needed area of the team.
      Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
      Lovejoy: "No?!"
      Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
        Agreed, though would rather stick with Cerny and use the 20k a week and 750 money lumped together to buy a proven striker.

They may well do that as well over the next 8 weeks... if they don't, then I wont defend it.
        I don't think what they spent on Paddy Kenny is relevant to what they'll spend on a striker or two. I don't think there is a pot/set budget.

I think they will spend a fair few bob this summer.. maybe not £4/5m on any one player, but anyone who sets that kind of level of signing to satisfy them is living in Dreamland*.

We'll all see in about 8 weeks, I suppose.

(*not you, I might add!)
        Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Originally posted by Goddard View Post
          They may well do that as well over the next 8 weeks... if they don't, then I wont defend it.
          I don't think what they spent on Paddy Kenny is relevant to what they'll spend on a striker or two. I don't think there is a pot/set budget.

I think they will spend a fair few bob this summer.. maybe not £4/5m on any one player, but anyone who sets that kind of level of signing to satisfy them is living in Dreamland*.

We'll all see in about 8 weeks, I suppose.

(*not you, I might add!)
          Goddard Believe me, I certainly dont not have delusions of grandeur that 5mill will ever be spent by our board!!

Comment

Originally posted by Morris View Post
            "For a fee"

As in, we would have to pay money.
            Sorry mate......misread the original post.

Comment

Goddard Believe me, I certainly dont not have delusions of grandeur that 5mill will ever be spent by our board!!
              Nor me.

I don't expect them to either.
              Not in this division, anyway.
              Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

it not about how much u spend its about the quality you add to the team.. so far id say kenny has added quality. mackie imo is a good buy expecting a hungry guy ready to run his heart out. could be a success story. i dont believe clarke to be anything but a backwards step. derry too(should we sign him)
                Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

they will spend more than that. you are deffo the biggest killjoy on here imo, and there is some big time old moaners on here.

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
                    they will spend more than that. you are deffo the biggest killjoy on here imo, and there is some big time old moaners on here.
                    Ok..Hows this...

I am really happy with signing a sheff weds reserve striker, and I love the Season ticket prices too, it's fab.
                    All this talk of investement and new players and spending I'd love it, but if we dont spend hey so what, I'll even accept a further increase on season ticket prices next year if need be...

Sod Taraabt he's greedy, simpson isnt a decent winger either!!

Cant wait for next season.

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
                      difference is jeffro doesnt buy the hype thats been fed by our owners. sadly nor do i.. same things being said just different man in charge.. ive yet to see any REAL intent to hit top 2 as so many have quoted we are aiming for.

no doubt NW wants promotion but i feel he is working with a lower budget than some expect.

first it was 10m warchest.. id say your closer if you say 4-5m

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Surman would be a fabulous addition. Would be an even better addition than Tosic.

Keogh would be very useful player to have - not neccessarily a weekly starter.

Comment

Originally posted by garyqpr4eva View Post
                          difference is jeffro doesnt buy the hype thats been fed by our owners. sadly nor do i.. same things being said just different man in charge.. ive yet to see any REAL intent to hit top 2 as so many have quoted we are aiming for.

no doubt NW wants promotion but i feel he is working with a lower budget than some expect.

first it was 10m warchest.. id say your closer if you say 4-5m
                          Spot on Gary, we arent the only ones believe me.
                          It's good as I now dont expect real quality and am happy now if Derry and Hill sign as we will be a safe mid table CCC club.

Comment

could we have some sort of deal where you do some proper internet humble pie eating when we unveil a big money striker and some other quality signings and the rest of the 8 million is all spent?

Comment

I would fancy Keogh. But hasent he been out injured. Dunno anything about Surman really, but I have read that some say he is overated?
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Tosic for free would sort out our left back problem

Comment

Working...
                                X