Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Walkonby!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • acricketer
    Platinum Seat
    • Mar 2009
    • 12068

    #46
    Keep seeing McNuff linked to Blackpool.

    Comment

    • BennyBoyRs
      I like 'Lone' time
      • Mar 2009
      • 13695

      #47
      When their contracts run out next month, Jams.
      Your mum would love me...

      Comment

      • sirpiechucker
        Gold Seat
        • Mar 2009
        • 5079

        #48
        Originally posted by jams1234
        I said you have now established yourselves, but over the past 10 years that is what your club's goal has been-get established in the Championship. I even said earlier I wasn't prepared to comment on either side's history, since I don't know enough. But it seems from that comment you have a decent history, well done.

        I don't really understand the giving it large comment. I've come on here, expressed some of my views, responded to some questions about Palace, had some banter and I really don't see where this misconception of me just coming on to wind you all up or I'm like every other Palarse fan on his lunch break from Sainsbury's just singing the we love you. I'm genuine, haven't given it large and I don't understand why you think I do, or am.
        I think you've expressed your points very well and have enjoyed reading a fan from another teams take on things.

        As for history - history is history. You can either pick and chose or look at the whole of it.

        For instance for the last 10 years the Germans have been a particularly nice bunch of people but historically they've been as 'orrid as we have and for the early part of the 20th century they were evil.

        Understand my point?!? Only choosing the last 10 years would make history not be what it is.

        Comment

        • jams1234
          Bronze Seat
          • Apr 2010
          • 491

          #49
          Yes, that is a very fair point but myself, like I've admitted, I don't know much of either teams history, hence why I wouldn't like to pass judgement or comment on it.

          Comment

          • Scarlet pimple
            Gold Seat
            • Mar 2009
            • 5006

            #50
            Not sure i want those two to be honest.
            They seek him here.................

            Comment

            • sirpiechucker
              Gold Seat
              • Mar 2009
              • 5079

              #51
              Originally posted by jams1234
              Yes, that is a very fair point but myself, like I've admitted, I don't know much of either teams history, hence why I wouldn't like to pass judgement or comment on it.
              That's fair enough.

              As other's have said QPR have finished as the top london club in the highest division on 6 ocassions whereas Palace have never done it. We've played in Europe - Palace never have. We've won the League Cup - Palace haven't.

              We've both lost FA Cup finals.

              Comment

              • jams1234
                Bronze Seat
                • Apr 2010
                • 491

                #52
                Ay ay, we have played in Europe, Anglo-Italia Cup!

                And you may have won the League Cup, but we were the last team to win the Zenith Data Systems! ;P

                Comment

                • Gtleighsr3
                  CCG
                  • Mar 2009
                  • 23569

                  #53
                  Originally posted by jams1234
                  Ay ay, we have played in Europe, Anglo-Italia Cup!

                  And you may have won the League Cup, but we were the last team to win the Zenith Data Systems! ;P
                  Ar the Mickey mouse cup that chesea won.
                  Chelmsford City the home of Radio

                  Comment

                  • sirpiechucker
                    Gold Seat
                    • Mar 2009
                    • 5079

                    #54
                    Originally posted by jams1234
                    Ay ay, we have played in Europe, Anglo-Italia Cup!

                    And you may have won the League Cup, but we were the last team to win the Zenith Data Systems! ;P
                    That's like saying you play in Europe every week because England is in Europe.

                    Comment

                    • Scarlet pimple
                      Gold Seat
                      • Mar 2009
                      • 5006

                      #55
                      Originally posted by jams1234
                      Ay ay, we have played in Europe, Anglo-Italia Cup!

                      And you may have won the League Cup, but we were the last team to win the Zenith Data Systems! ;P

                      I watched some of your A I Cup on tele, few years ago that was, was Bert head your manager then?
                      They seek him here.................

                      Comment

                      Working...