Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Walkonby!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • paulmason
    Banned
    • Mar 2009
    • 7443

    #31
    James, count to 10 and do you think Clyne, Ambrose and Speroni will be running out to glad all over on the first day of the 2010/11 season.

    Comment

    • sirpiechucker
      Gold Seat
      • Mar 2009
      • 5079

      #32
      Originally posted by jams1234
      Why? Because CPFC2010 will commence funding the club either tomorrow or Monday, perhaps even already and if Ambrose is sold all the indications are that they will pull out.

      They are football players, earning 5k plus a week. I'm sure that they can handle a week's delay, as they already have done previously this season. And if you believe that every player is looking for a way out, well, you can believe that but it's simply not the case.

      I also hope that mate, Noades seperating the club and the ground is part of the reason we were/are in this mess.
      But if it did leave it wouldn't be the first time he has said that he wanted to stay with a club despite that club being in Administration. He didn't ever want to leave Ipswich but he had to because they couldn't afford to keep hold of him.

      History repeating?

      Comment

      • jams1234
        Bronze Seat
        • Apr 2010
        • 491

        #33
        We'll just have to wait and see won't we?

        Comment

        • Gtleighsr3
          CCG
          • Mar 2009
          • 23569

          #34
          Originally posted by paulmason
          James, count to 10 and do you think Clyne, Ambrose and Speroni will be running out to glad all over on the first day of the 2010/11 season.
          You barsteward,dont put him on the spot.try counting to 5 Jams.Cruel lot on here .
          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

          Comment

          • jams1234
            Bronze Seat
            • Apr 2010
            • 491

            #35
            Apart from the fact that the club, can, after either Monday's or Friday's press conference(perhaps even already) afford to keep him, yes, completely history repeating itself. Also when were Ipswich in admin?

            Paulmason, nah, and hopefully not. Because if Clyne ain't running out, it'll be Butterfield instead which would be great to see. Testimonial year and all that.

            In all honesty though, yes, I do. But, like I say, we shall have to wait and see, and we'll see soon who is right and who is wrong.

            Comment

            • Scarlet pimple
              Gold Seat
              • Mar 2009
              • 5006

              #36
              Originally posted by jams1234
              We'll just have to wait and see won't we?

              Jams you surly cannot come out of admin worse off than us, 7 proffesionals left at the club and owing more money then we went into admin.
              They seek him here.................

              Comment

              • sirpiechucker
                Gold Seat
                • Mar 2009
                • 5079

                #37
                Originally posted by jams1234
                Apart from the fact that the club, can, after either Monday's or Friday's press conference(perhaps even already) afford to keep him, yes, completely history repeating itself. Also when were Ipswich in admin?

                Paulmason, nah, and hopefully not. Because if Clyne ain't running out, it'll be Butterfield instead which would be great to see. Testimonial year and all that.

                In all honesty though, yes, I do. But, like I say, we shall have to wait and see, and we'll see soon who is right and who is wrong.
                When they were relegated from the EPL in 2003.

                As I said on the other thread if your new owners are the big boys then you are rich rich rich. But if they aren't then who knows but you, I and everyone else will have to wait and see.

                Comment

                • Magic
                  Silver Seat
                  • Aug 2009
                  • 4736

                  #38
                  Originally posted by Gtleighsr3
                  You barsteward,dont put him on the spot.try counting to 5 Jams.Cruel lot on here .
                  Brilliant

                  Comment

                  • Dazzer1977
                    W12 Seat
                    • Mar 2009
                    • 4751

                    #39
                    Originally posted by jams1234
                    Why? Because CPFC2010 will commence funding the club either tomorrow or Monday, perhaps even already and if Ambrose is sold all the indications are that they will pull out.

                    They are football players, earning 5k plus a week. I'm sure that they can handle a week's delay, as they already have done previously this season. And if you believe that every player is looking for a way out, well, you can believe that but it's simply not the case.

                    I also hope that mate, Noades seperating the club and the ground is part of the reason we were/are in this mess.
                    Trouble is they are not earning £5k a week... Some are owed more than £20k for last months wages! Stop making excuses, when the dust settles you'll be asset stripped to make ends meet! Otherwise you would have had more interested parties and no tinkering at the last minute. How many different parties were interested, was it 32 the BG come out publicly and said were interested in Palace. Even P-Diddy has a watch worth more than your ground and he wouldn't touch you with a bargepole and he probably used more $100 bills to wipe his #### with than you spent on players.
                    Last edited by Dazzer1977; 03-06-2010, 04:17 PM.

                    Comment

                    • jams1234
                      Bronze Seat
                      • Apr 2010
                      • 491

                      #40
                      Precisely, hence why I said they are earning approx 5k plus a week.

                      Look mate, we'll just have to see. Rest assured, when it is clear that I am right I'm sure even the most deluded fan will accept it.

                      Comment

                      • sirpiechucker
                        Gold Seat
                        • Mar 2009
                        • 5079

                        #41
                        Originally posted by jams1234
                        Precisely, hence why I said they are earning approx 5k plus a week.

                        Look mate, we'll just have to see. Rest assured, when it is clear that I am right I'm sure even the most deluded fan will accept it.
                        Whilst you are still here I'd be interested to hear your response to another poster's earlier comments regarding history:

                        Pre 1967 like you we were unknown, we were perrenial old 3rd div while you were in the 4th, (we have never sunk that low).

                        ok that year i mentioned we won the 3rd div championship and the league cup at wembley.
                        Next year promoted to the old 1st, lasted one season and straight back down.

                        81-82 fa finalists.
                        82-83 old 2nd div champions, back into the old ist div.
                        another trip to wembley losing league cup final.
                        top London club on 5 occations.
                        Various qtr and semi-finals.
                        Runners up to Liverpool in the championship.
                        seasons playing in europe one qtr final.
                        Original members of the premier league.
                        over the last 50 years almost half spent in the top league only three season spent in the now league two.

                        So three seasons in the last 50 spent in the now 2nd div, how the fark are we just estabishing ourselves in the championship.
                        Do me a favour get some facts before you come on here and give it large.

                        Comment

                        • vanhoop
                          CCG
                          • Mar 2009
                          • 9642

                          #42
                          Originally posted by sirpiechucker
                          Whilst you are still here I'd be interested to hear your response to another poster's earlier comments regarding history:

                          Pre 1967 like you we were unknown, we were perrenial old 3rd div while you were in the 4th, (we have never sunk that low).

                          ok that year i mentioned we won the 3rd div championship and the league cup at wembley.
                          Next year promoted to the old 1st, lasted one season and straight back down.

                          81-82 fa finalists.
                          82-83 old 2nd div champions, back into the old ist div.
                          another trip to wembley losing league cup final.
                          top London club on 5 occations.
                          Various qtr and semi-finals.
                          Runners up to Liverpool in the championship.
                          seasons playing in europe one qtr final.
                          Original members of the premier league.
                          over the last 50 years almost half spent in the top league only three season spent in the now league two.

                          So three seasons in the last 50 spent in the now 2nd div, how the fark are we just estabishing ourselves in the championship.
                          Do me a favour get some facts before you come on here and give it large.
                          Ooh northern lads love gravy

                          Comment

                          • jams1234
                            Bronze Seat
                            • Apr 2010
                            • 491

                            #43
                            I said you have now established yourselves, but over the past 10 years that is what your club's goal has been-get established in the Championship. I even said earlier I wasn't prepared to comment on either side's history, since I don't know enough. But it seems from that comment you have a decent history, well done.

                            I don't really understand the giving it large comment. I've come on here, expressed some of my views, responded to some questions about Palace, had some banter and I really don't see where this misconception of me just coming on to wind you all up or I'm like every other Palarse fan on his lunch break from Sainsbury's just singing the we love you. I'm genuine, haven't given it large and I don't understand why you think I do, or am.

                            Comment

                            • BennyBoyRs
                              I like 'Lone' time
                              • Mar 2009
                              • 13695

                              #44
                              My mate hasn't said Ambrose is off, so I'll stick with his signing. He gave me Mackie, Clarke and Kenny, as well as Derry and Hill, so he's done well so far. Only McAnuff and Iwelumo look like they are wrong, although he's not said McAnuff is off either.

                              I've not heard any on Le Fondre either, but he said Speroni was off a couple of weeks ago. Makes perfect sense with Kenny signing.
                              Your mum would love me...

                              Comment

                              • jams1234
                                Bronze Seat
                                • Apr 2010
                                • 491

                                #45
                                Derry and Hill haven't been confirmed yet.

                                Comment

                                Working...