Warnock is starting to worry me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warnock is starting to worry me

WTF is going on? Billy Paynter (29 goals last season) goes to Leeds on a 3 year deal for only £7k a week,yet Warnock is reputedly offering out of favour Kenny £20k a week,doubling his Sheff.Utd wages.Thought there was a wage cap? We desperately need a prolific striker,yet everyone we seem to be linked with is avoiding us like the plague.I wonder why Flabbio.Bednar was apparently approached,but decided to snub us(Daily Mails words) in favour of staying with WBA.A no brainer really I suppose.

Originally posted by geejaybee View Post
    WTF is going on? Billy Paynter (29 goals last season) goes to Leeds on a 3 year deal for only £7k a week,yet Warnock is reputedly offering out of favour Kenny £20k a week,doubling his Sheff.Utd wages.Thought there was a wage cap? We desperately need a prolific striker,yet everyone we seem to be linked with is avoiding us like the plague.I wonder why Flabbio.Bednar was apparently approached,but decided to snub us(Daily Mails words) in favour of staying with WBA.A no brainer really I suppose.
    Wouldnt doubt any Warnock Signings mate, you will have a whole host of preachers telling you how Vine and Agyemang havent had the right manager and will become a lethal front pairing ( 7 different managers havent managed it so far) lol

Comment

we

we can only use our instincts jaygeebee and i think warnock will do wonders next season,he has this very rare,venables type ability to make players play better,im confident even without any new aquasitions we were play off material
      SO WHO KNOWS,none of us can see into the furure, but i do feel very confident of promotuion
      Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

What proves that Warnock is offering £20k for Kenny? Don't beleive everything you read until it is OFFICIAL. It's rumours time and you can read a lot of supid ones like the one yesterday about Akos being released for free while he still have a contract expiring in two years.
        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Has warnock, said he's going to double Kennys wages, dont think so.
          We cant even believe were after him at all, cant believe a thing in the papers at the mo.
          They seek him here.................

Comment

seem to be linked with all his old players...

Comment

we

we arte going up,or else im leaving the race course estate,and im going to put up a tent on the top of the magic pyramids
              Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

paynter and austin are just two of many other players we have been linked might not be on warnocks radar at all?

maybe ?

we havent missed out there just not what warnock wanted

still a long time to go until start of the season boys

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

Paddy Kenny out of favour? Have a word with yourself. One of the best stoppers in the league. Stop moaning for the sake of it. You're 60 odd mate, not 6.
                  Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                    Paddy Kenny out of favour? Have a word with yourself. One of the best stoppers in the league. Stop moaning for the sake of it. You're 60 odd mate, not 6.

paddy kennys a good singing for us i think sheff united will find it hard to replace him to

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

Well let's wait and see what happens, we have 3 months to build a decent squad so lets see who come's and goes before judging...

Comment

Originally posted by geejaybee View Post
                        Flash in the pan if there ever was one. Look at his seasons tallies prior to last. I've watched this guy before and his overall play is poor, and he's a moaner to boot.

Any half decent championship defender will have this guy in their pocket all day long.
                        Win or lose, on the booze

Comment

Working...
                        X