Helguson could fill striker void, says QPR boss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helguson could fill striker void, says QPR boss

NEIL Warnock wants Heidar Helguson to seize a second and last chance to stay at QPR.

More...

Am i the only one who thinks we are trying to do this on the cheap?

Comment

I'm going to stay positive on this particular point. He's the best striker we have so never saw why he was loaned in the first place. Rather have him than Clarke or Vine for instance.

Comment

Helguson is one of the best strikers we own sadly, so I'd give him another chance over Vine or Agy off the bench.

Comment

Off the bench? Who would you start with then (as it stands)?

Comment

Warnocks a motivator and great man manager. He HAS to say this!
            Helguson is an option but won't be first choice.

Comment

fill the void?
              only void he could fill is the leak in the roof in south africa road with his fat watford ####.

Comment

Hmm. Could also be Warnock making sure Watford (and others) know we are not after giving him away at any old price. There is a fair bit of code in there... " I don;t see any rush to sell Heidgar..." etc

Like Mr Stainrod, I would be fine with him coming back, more than fine if Clarke and Mackie are the other "scoring" options. He's OK. Missed some sitters sometimes which made him look worse than he is: scored some decent goals too.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                  Off the bench? Who would you start with then (as it stands)?
                  Mackie and Clarke

Comment

The artical says he could fill the striker void so we wont have to buy another striker, but what Warnock actually says, is he is willing to give him a chance and see what happes. Not the same thing at all. Bloody journalists.

Comment

I would rather Helguson than Clarke

Comment

no disrespect but you are off your head.
                        a past it old man who loves a club 10 mile up the road or a young man getting a chance to live and shine in the best city in the world?
                        come on, please think about it.

Comment

Jesus, this just gets worse, he's an injury prone hasbeen, prob on good wages and were doing things on the cheap again.
                          They seek him here.................

Comment

Originally posted by stanley75 View Post
                            Hmm. Could also be Warnock making sure Watford (and others) know we are not after giving him away at any old price. There is a fair bit of code in there... " I don;t see any rush to sell Heidgar..." etc

Like Mr Stainrod, I would be fine with him coming back, more than fine if Clarke and Mackie are the other "scoring" options. He's OK. Missed some sitters sometimes which made him look worse than he is: scored some decent goals too.

Spot on.
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
                              no disrespect but you are off your head.
                              a past it old man who loves a club 10 mile up the road or a young man getting a chance to live and shine in the best city in the world?
                              come on, please think about it.
                              Actually Helguson is the only striker we bought that scores goals (even not for us). Clarke is exactly what it says on the tin "A Gamble".

I would think Helguson & Mackie upfront would be a safe bet.

Comment

Working...
                              X