Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ambrose

wont be coming then , your thoughts

My thoughts are this is another thread about the same ****ing subject..
    Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Will be. BG simply can't sell anyone just yet. Everything is done, dusted and in place for the move to take place. Just silly business to be ironed out from above.

Comment

Let go

Comment

everyone has said he will be coming.... we just have to calm down and be patient! Surely all these people cant be wrong....unless theyve all been told by one person!? But I think Matthew and Pete have different sources

Comment

Originally posted by bonkerrrrs View Post
            everyone has said he will be coming.... we just have to calm down and be patient! Surely all these people cant be wrong....unless theyve all been told by one person!? But I think Matthew and Pete have different sources
            We do,but Pete is MUCH more up do date with his info,but all seem pretty confident this deal WILL go through,but could take a while more to be confirmed.Like everyone else im getting sick hearing about it all the time,but when he signs he will be our best signing so far this summer.

Comment

My thoughts are that Warnock will have to cast his net wider than SE London.

Comment

Originally posted by rangersroar View Post

better start getting the cash out and stop trying to blag players on the cheap...shame

Comment

Not that bothered about Ambrose that much

Comment

Originally posted by rangersroar View Post
                    Yes, lets move on from this obsession with Palace and their players

Comment

He is one the same bus as Ched Evans....probably just been joined by Clint Hill and Shaun Derry....Good let's move on.

Comment

if missing out on Ambrose means we also miss out on Derry and Hill then i say bloody good job :-)
                        Last edited by vblockranger; 01-06-2010, 05:07 PM.

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^that^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                            if missing out on Ambrose means we also miss out on Derry and Hill then i say bloody good job :-)
                            Sorry,will end up with all 3

Comment

Originally posted by matthew View Post
                              Sorry,will end up with all 3
                              Matthew - I bet you £5.00 to a deserved charity(which means not mine or your local pub) That we do not get all three.I'm almost tempted to double up and say 2 will not come.....To be honest, couldn't give a toss all all three stayed away....

Comment

Working...
                              X