No announcement yet.

can we get relegated next season???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who would have said Norwich, Charlton & Southampton would have been the 3 to go down this season? 3 clubs i would have said are a similar size (if not bigger) as us.
    Unless a manager is appointed and the board have faith in him i feel we could be dragged into a relegation fight, we have no stability.

Comment

Look with a bit of stability, a few quality additions and a bit of luck with injuries we could be real contenders next year. I know we thought that last year but hopefully certain people have learnt a lesson or 2 this season.

Comment

You better believe it..

Not too positive bout next season at all right now.

Early doors prediction as it stands without knowing new manager / players + poss no dex =

relegation battle..
        Arguing with a scientist is like wrestling a pig in mud... sooner or later you;ll realise you're muddy and he's enjoying it.....

Comment

Originally posted by wewillbeback View Post
          stay in essex, don't bother watching rangers next season,your negativity is a bad thing for QPR, and we are definately better off with out you

The essex lads are abandoning ship and are off to Roots Hall next season are'nt they?

Comment

You're having a laugh aint ya?

;D
            The future's bright...the future is blue and white.
            :grimace:

Comment

Working...
            X