Anyone else think!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else think!

if we dont at least get top 6 this season its a total failure because i do, there can be no excuses if we fail this coming season

Agree
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Yes agree 100%

Lower than top 6 would be a major failure after three years of having more backing than the majority of clubs in the CCC.. in what...four or five transfer windows.

Never a better time. Three weak sides coming down and so many existing Championship sides in financial crisis, I really do feel this should be our year.

Couple this with stability in the boardroom and hopefully managerial position for what is really the first time in the last decade.

I expect Leeds and Millwall to do well. Probably better than Leicester, this yesr and they did well. Solid clubs with good managers that have been knocking on the door a while.

I expect third or fourth, but unless you get an automatic spot, it don't really matter.

There... a post that didn't mention Flavio, Paladino, Watson, Ambrose, and Chelsea....oops!

Comment

We'll just have to see what happens. It's the hardest league in the world to get out of, I just hope we bring in some quality rather than quantity to compete.

Comment

With the resources we have available, the manager we have, the lessons from the past, and the determination of the fans to get behind the club after all the crap we've put up with over the last 15 years.... yes, it would be a huge failure if we didn't make the Top 6 next season.

Totally agree.

The only problem I have, is that quite a few fans seem to assume(?) we will not deliver, simply because we haven't made the big signings yet before the end of May. On the day of this seasons final game at Wembley.

If we fail to make the Top 6, or it is clear that we are struggling badly to make that target by about Xmas... then it is more than fair for fans to say that they have been let down, and fed a load of bullsh*t.
          But not yet... for me anyway.

Give them a bit of faith, give them a fair crack of the whip... and if they still balls it up, then let rip. Fair enough.
          Top 6 is a fair expectation for next season.
          Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Working...
          X