How about we don't ban!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about we don't ban!

The positive talk! I'm positive as always, ok Clarke doesn't get the juices going but there is potential as my Wednesday supporting friend said he needs the right manager! From the video I have seen he has lost weight already! I confident that mackie and ambrose will be revelations! Keep the faith it's early days and we have 3 players already! All I can say is compare this squad to the squad of 8 players holloway started with in his first season now that was worrying! Cheer up

totally agree . wolves supporting mate of mine rated him , just his attitude needed sorting. if anyone can NW can.

Comment

Agreed.

We've got the best manager we've had in years. We've got a decent squad which needs just a few quality additions and we've got a summer of football to enjoy!

Comment

moan moan im not renewing till we sign Rooney moan moan all our new players are sh!t moan moan its all paladinis fault moan moan moan the board is so tight moan moan moan moan moan its nearly the end of May and we have only signed two players moan moan moan we will finish mid table at best moan moan moan we are only after palace players moan moan moan moan every player we are linked with is sh!t moan moan moan we can do better than this player or that player moan moan moan moan moan I bet paladini is still picking the targets moan moan moan moan moan speroni has gone to the premiership moan moan moan all I ever do on the messageboard is moan moan moan moan moan

Comment

Working...
        X