S****horpe United confirm bids made for Gary Hooper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S****horpe United confirm bids made for Gary Hooper

S****horpe United have confirmed they have received bids for leading scorer Gary Hooper.
    Hooper, who has a year remaining on his existing deal at Glanford Park, is attracting interest from several clubs.

More..

come on u r'sssssssssssssssssssss!!!!

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

Page not found...

Does it elaborate on who is asking after him?
      Your mum would love me...

Comment

Page not found because of the swear word in the word S****horpe which is being filtered.

No It doesn't say who is after him, just says Celtic haven't bid, yet.

Comment

S****horpe United have confirmed they have received bids for leading scorer Gary Hooper.

Hooper, who has a year remaining on his existing deal at Glanford Park, is attracting interest from several clubs.

However, Iron chairman Steve Wharton has told BBC Radio Humberside that Celtic are not on the list of teams who have made an offer for Hooper.

National newspaper reports over the weekend suggested the SPL side had made a bid in the region of £2m.

Hooper was the third-highest scorer in the Championship this season, netting 19 goals.

606: DEBATE
          Hooper will go to the highest bidder. I would be surprised if he went to Celtic, but it seems they are more interested as the weeks go by

ANYOLDIRON80
          The 22-year-old joined the Iron in July 2008 for an fee of £125,000, rising to £175,000.

S****horpe boss Nigel Adkins admitted in April that he may cash in on the striker.

At the time he told BBC Look North: "Billy Sharp and Martin Paterson moved on for big money and Gary Hooper is the next logical one.

"We are trying to be a developmental club where we allow players to come in, develop and move on to bigger and better things for a decent fee."
          Under Les Ferdinand:
          Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
          Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
          Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
          Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
          And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

hope we sign him! Seems too good to be true to sign a good striker for a change!!! But fingers crossed

Comment

Hes definately offski, lets just hope its to us

Comment

heres wishing!

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

If it's Wolves, he'll go there. Top-flight football

Comment

he is not coming to us........his mum lives round the corner from me and uses the same bakers....celtic or boro...............fact!
                    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by alexferguson60 View Post
                      If it's Wolves, he'll go there. Top-flight football
                      he wont be given games i mean look at ebanks-blake.. netted in more goals then hooper but yet he hasn't played many games last season

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
                        he is not coming to us........his mum lives round the corner from me and uses the same bakers....celtic or boro...............fact!
                        Celtic haven't even been in contact about him - fact! - Easy this game isn't it - just look what the Hamster done with Adel on the other thread
                        #standuptocancer
                        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Let's see if Scunny accept a mumbled 'we'll pay-a £1m-a for-a him-a' bid from a DoF after a game at Loftus Road as a 'formal' bid this time...

Still makes me larf that...

Comment

Working...
                          X