No announcement yet.

Cisse from sunderland a new target

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come on be real, he must be on at least 40-50k a week, no chance.

Comment

Agyemang and Cisse. We'll all need face protection!

Comment

would luv 2 c him at LR but cant c him droppin 2 this division!!!

Comment

scott whilst that sounds nice, do we really expect our board to be able to bring in players of his calibre? remember this is the board that wasted everyone's time in not bringing in players like watson and mancienne who are onto bigger and better things.

i also would like to see some form of consistent transfer policy emanating from the club - one week adebola, the next djibril cisse? smacks of a scatter gun approach if you ask me and i think our board still have SO much to learn if they want to begin contemplating promotion. kevin philips won brum the game today - what a great piece of business he was! now i dont know if we wanted him etc, but i bet we COULD have got him if we really tried. we god SDC instead (who incidentally i think has a lot og POTENTIAL).

i want us to sign proven championship players, or up and coming british players who want to prove themselves with US and not to return back to their native land.

i think first and foremost we need a manager tho...

Comment

Originally posted by MorrisQPR View Post
            Come on be real, he must be on at least 40-50k a week, no chance.

we've let SDC, Lopez and Miller go. Dex soon as well it seems.

Their wages combined would easily cover his. Also, deals mentioned are X amount per week, no bonuses but fat fat pay cheques for promotion.

None of our players even get win bonuses for next year, tis all pay cheques for reaching the Prem,

Cisse for £30K a week is ok by my standards, double what Hall gets and more than double in performance i would have thought. Championship clubs would be bricking it.....

Hogan, Routledge, Adel, Cookie linking up with Cisse? :exciting:

This is the sort of signing we ned to make to guarantee premiership
            Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Would be nice but i honestly can't see him dropping down a division.

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
                Would be nice but i honestly can't see him dropping down a division.
                Us scouting Prem players gives me a glimmer of hope.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
                  Us scouting Prem players gives me a glimmer of hope.
                  Yes mate.At least it shows we are possibly gonna invest in some quality players in the summer.I would quite happily take Cisse and either Hooper or Cox.

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
                    Yes mate.At least it shows we are possibly gonna invest in some quality players in the summer.I would quite happily take Cisse and either Hooper or Cox.

Hooper has played dire in every game with scouted him on. I think he's out of the picture unfortunately.

Agree though, prem players are where it could be at...and I'd be ecstatic to have someone like Cisse on board. Decent player and slightly mental..gotta love a mentalist

Comment

He'd be class, no doubt.

Just cant see it, hes easily prem standard and IMO out of our reach.

Comment

Hooper has played dire in every game with scouted him on. I think he's out of the picture unfortunately.

Agree though, prem players are where it could be at...and I'd be ecstatic to have someone like Cisse on board. Decent player and slightly mental..gotta love a mentalist
                        If you want mental then lets sign the old Newcastle striker Ketsbia.

Comment

just heard we had a scout looking at him today.

Personally I'd LOVE Cisse to sign.

Thoughts
                          Mental!!!

Comment

1. Marseille were quoting a £6m figure to Sunderland a few weeks back

2. Sunderland still want him

3. He is on at least £60k a week and WILL NOT take a paycut to drop divisions

4. All the promoted clubs will look at him

5. We're QPR, a mediocre at best Championship club FFS, get real

Comment

wont happen.

Comment

maybe a bit to much trouble in my opinion.

His wife Jude also has a son Liam from a previous relationship.[7] In January 2006, Cissé accepted another caution from police, this time for assaulting his heavily pregnant wife.[8] In 27 July 2008, his wife Jude, gave birth to the couple's second son. Prince Kobe Cissé, weighing 7lb 11oz, was born late on Saturday night at a hospital in Chester.[7] Cissé appeared in the French comedy movie Taxi 4, playing a cameo role in a high speed taxi journey.[9] On 1 April 2009, Cissé was arrested on suspicion of assaulting a female outside a lap-dancing club in Newcastle. It is believed the incident happened outside the Diamonds club in Grey Street. He was later released on police bail
                                Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Working...
                                X