No announcement yet.

Just a Thought

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whilst I don't share Hooperman optimism that he could be our Beckford next season, I'm happy to trust in NW.
    He said himself, the lad has underachieved so far, but he thinks he is able to transform him.
    He's a big lump, the sort many said Simpson needed along side him last season. Look what Macken did for Preston.

Let's not judge him on 1 previous game for us, check again the side at Leeds that day -
    QPR: Barnes, Bignot, Shittu, Keith Lowe, Ainsworth ( Youssouf, 66 ) , Cook ( Nygaard, 66 ) , Kus ( Langley, 87 ) , Lomas, Moore, Taylor, Clarke
    Subs not used: Milanese, Donnelly,

Christ, anyone would havr struggled to score in that side of misfits. No wonder Big Danny & Cookie didn't hang around much longer.

I'm thinking Clarke in, Pellicori out. Mackie in, Agyemang out.
    Neither are the big names, we hope for, but it's early days.
    It's fresh blood but also it's our fresh blood, not on loan, and NW prefers that.

Comment

I think they (mackie clarke) as you say not bad replacements for say vine, ageymang or pelicorri...

I think a good pre-season clarke willl not be as bad as some people are making out. I trust NW he is 1 of the better managers we have had for years.

Comment

If Mackie & Clarke replace Agyemang & Pellicori, let's wait and see if and who replace Simpson, Vine & Helguson (and Taarabt ?) before we judge.
        Then let them play pre season at least.

Not saying all those 6 will leave, but assuming we retain the promise & potential of youth, some will go, maybe most and possibly all will be playing elsewhere next year.

Comment

plenty of time to go for Colin to reveal his masterplan and bring in some good strikers..early days yet

Comment

Working...
          X