So then £200 extra for my ST...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So then £200 extra for my ST...

and all I get is 3 extra lousy points and a shed load less goals for my money ...better end product my ####!

yer but that £200 extra goes towards players like Fitz Hall's wages. Poor bloke would be on 10k a week instead of 15k if it wasnt for the like of you and me....

Comment

Above all the arguments we;ve had this season, this is the ONE over-riding reason why so many are so angry. Scapegoats have been found, but the main reason is the issue you have pointed out
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

if you buy something that is expensive you expect that product to be of a good quality.if thyat product doesn't deliver the promise it says on the packageing you dont buy it again.unfortuneately football isn't like that because that product is part of you,this summer the jallopy needs an upgrade.the board have a chance to show some ambition instead of living off freebies and loans.it simply has to happen this summer otherwise more life long fans will drift away and we will be taking pictures of tumbleweed at loftus road.
        what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

Agree Big Ade and as you say I won't be renewing! ...maybe if the board had been bold and put a decent manager in place before the season was over I would have ...if we had appointed Keane like ipswich done I would have been swayed to renew!

Comment

Yeah but most will blindly renew, eh BigAde.

Comment

i didnt do it blindly because i was unemployed when the renewal forms came in.it took a lot of soul searching to be honest,but saturdays without the social event that is qpr would become very boring.
              what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

Working...
              X