The Truth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Truth

Good example to show you that people assume and believe it be fact, also the fact he don't have a clue what he is talking about because of the following below what Scott Jones posted.

Lets get this straight.
    I havent slagged off Pete, not once.
    Lets make this plain and simple. Once again someone came up with a hairbrained idea of how to make WATRBs make cash. Another stupid idea in a long line of stupid ideas..from internet tv stations, to advertising to god knows what else..the list is endless. Pete, being trustworthy, once again went with it and the "click a video" ######## started. Maybe in his heart he hoped it would make cash and that he would be able to give cash to charity but it was never ever going to happen they way things were. By someone adding.."oh support the community trust and the KENYAN prince associtaion" (lets not ho there today) was pure ######## and playing on peoples heart strings. And that was obvious, once again i dont blame pete. I only think he's once again been suckered in. FFS the bloke is paying over a GRAND a year as someone suckered him in before on the website setup. he's too trusting for his own good. Some people are genuine friends, like you and some are just losers. he needs to start listening to those that are friends and not those that are losers. ive been saying this for months as have many people. AFTER the bs saying this was supporting charity came up, and i pointe out it was bs to pete he texted me to say "i will ask him if he wants donations"...fact. so it was set up to raise money, money pete needs as hes been ****ed over, again, and the charity thing was hindsight after i knew it was ********. the sadest thing is that pete out of his own pocket will probably now send a cheque to shut people up. once again him fleeced by poor advice. its called tough love but he needs to wake up. sorry for spelling, on phone

What we do or how we run the site is nothing to do with anyone else but myself & Pete.

Making a claim the we are fleecing fans is really bad and and there are many people out there that know that I/Pete would never do such a thing, I shouldn't even have to explain to be honest, just see for yourself what this website do over the next few months, we have only just started this video advert and when it was explained via email what and how we could to it, is when we decided to do for charity as well, also remember we didn't have to but that is what we'd like to do. Most cases in situations like the video company we have installed do state that only one click per day per person and therefore it would be hard to raise any money but when you think about it after what was said in the email to me by the video advert company, this could raise enough money so that we could do all of what I said, everyone can see the amount of people who visit and our members could click the video as many times as they wanted. Remember it has only just started so we need to give it a chance to work and we will review this over the next few months.

Just to provide you with another fact which I don't know why I have to post this but the payments for the site come out of my credit card, when we have moved servers I have paid out of my own pockets to do this and never asked Pete for the money, we don't work in that way and it's called trust. If for any reason one of us is stuck the other will put in the extra cash but we split everything 50/50. I have statements to privide facts and Pete also knows this and what it has to do with Mr Jones I have no idea?

Without a dedicted sever we wouldn't be able to provide video that is long or host this board, I paid for the video software out of my own pocket which was very expensive when I was working in Brighton, I never asked Pete for the money or for that years server payment, I bet he don't even know about it because I didn't tell him, I was happy to pay for it because I felt that is what we needed to better the site.

There are so many other things I could go on about but I will leave it there because I don't see why I should explain myself to anyone, let alone a guy who thinks about himself only.

Where did Mr Jones get the money to buy a ST because I know what he was trying to do because he kept going on about it 24/7, he was even going on about it on the forums, where should I get my ticket "Executive club" and if you don't believe me then you can go back and find the threads yourself before he tries to delete it, I don't need to go back and find them as I know there are people who will remember very clearly. Also remember the fact this is someone who was out of work for a very long time and had a morgatge to pay for which his other half was paying as he said on the forum many times. Who did he fleece to get that ST I'd like to ask him?

Who is he to tell others about this watrb.com or what is going on regarding this website when in actual fact he don't have a clue about what he is saying, maybe he should get his facts correct first.

As all our members know that our website kept crashing every other day before and we kept being directed to owning a dedicted server, which after a long time we did and hoped it would sort the problem. Since then we have only been going down when this site gets busy, transfer window or when Magilton got the axe was the last time, in other words when we get really busy. We would like to prevent this from happening but you pay a 12 months contract on the server you select. We thought a 1Gb server would be enough but it was not the case and I have asked questions to people and tech support why this is happening to our site, they all are saying that the 1Gb of Ram may not be enough so we need to upgrade to a 2Gb.

Our 12 month server contract ends next month, I have been adviced by the hosting company that it would work out to be cheaper to buy a new server then paying for extra Ram, It's a more powerful CPU and also has 2Gb Ram installed for less then if we updated the current one, which makes sense to do.

It may cost just a little more but will stop our website from crashing when people want to login most of all, we always go down at the wrong time and we need to prevent it from happening in the future.

If a video is an hour long how long do you think it takes to go home edit and upload the video and to display it so that everyone can watch it?

The amount of hours I spend on this website no one will know but for the first two years I was up till very late ever night, it's only since we installed mods that I've been able to get some more time and spend time with my family & friends, they all know and hate this site because they would never see me.

There is no need for me to carry on and on and sorry to all those who don't like to read such things but I have no choice but to show you that this person does not know anything about this website or how it works or what we are planning to do.

All moderators of WATRB.com and some members know the truth and that is all that matters and if people want to chose to read what Scott posts then that's up to them. We know what the truth is and that's all that matters.

Another thing I didn't give any names or say the ST was free, Scott said I claimed that when I actually didn't.... YOU DID!

I know what you did last summer!!!!

Regarding the scalextic charity night we asked members of this site if they would like to take part, Scott put his name forwards but didn't show up, no phone call and didn't answer my phone call, the second member of this site did come and I paid his half although he wanted to pay, I thought it was nice enough for him just to attend and show his support but Scott Jones still never ended up paying although the money went to charity and someone else could have taken his place.

All he has tried to do from day one is try and cause me & Pete to fall out with his silly little games and I showed Pete a very good expamle and Pete still stuck up for him after that. This is the very same person who nearly cost us our jobs as well and Pete still stuck up for him!

I think by now every QPR fan knows that I can't spell to save my life, please try something better if your going to try wind me up, that one don't work at all and by the way I did listen to your threat you made on Pete voice mail, he got me to listen to it, provide us with the facts that the season tickets were not free and I'll be more than happy to apologise to you, I'm not anything like you and have a clean head, can you say the same for yourself?

Bottom line is how does someone who thinks he knows so much about this site actually not know anything at all???

I can back up everything I said above if I have too!

Hi MYU

I fully understand you wanting to put your point across mate but to be honest although you may be correct in all you say and I honestly haven't a clue you are only prolonging this ingoing saga and providing entertainment on a couple of certain sites who would rather you and Pete packed it all in and closed the site down

Just take a deep breath mate and let all this die down and get back to enjoying as much time with your family and friends as you can because the bottom line is they are far more important than any message board or indeed poster.

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
      Hi MYU

I fully understand you wanting to put your point across mate but to be honest although you may be correct in all you say and I honestly haven't a clue you are only prolonging this ingoing saga and providing entertainment on a couple of certain sites who would rather you and Pete packed it all in and closed the site down

Just take a deep breath mate and let all this die down and get back to enjoying as much time with your family and friends as you can because the bottom line is they are far more important than any message board or indeed poster.
      Well said Paul.

It's all getting tedious. I've said my piece and I'll leave it at that. It's quite appauling that things have gone to this extent.
      Your mum would love me...

Comment

Can I suggest we now leave all this B.ollocks !!.

You've both given your side and this is just making everyone delirious.

I'd pay for charity for you two to get into a ring, that might be an idea, as you are both the same weight.

You've said things that probably in the cold light of day you regret.

Problem I have and still do is the quote of "WATRB's fleecing the fans", thats what I was disgusted with. If something cost x amount its because I want it to be different from other site and thats my decision.

Its true I don't know how this click on video companies work, but neither does Scott. He presumed that we would not get anything, but we will do. The only thing Myu could be guilty of is being told by the woman who runs the company a few false truths. I see nothing so far to indicate this is the case. They have been above board with us. if they don't pay then we can re-visit it, but for me its was the fleecing aspect which really peed me off.

This should have been kept off sites and Scott we had already discussed it before you decided to post it on your board.

End of the day we all support the same club and we really need to move on, all of this is now getting out of hand.

We could have not even invited anyone and asked the clicks go directly to us. ITs Myu and my decision not to put videos on You tube which of course would be a cheaper option but it would allow qpr-report a\nd other sites just to copy and paste. We have been fortunate that we have had occasional advertisers on the forum page, who have helped enormously in the day to day running of the the site

Anyways, we really need to move on and look forward to next season !!
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I don't know why it is but the owners of WATRB have more arguements/fights with other boards than any other owners.
          David

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
            Can I suggest we now leave all this B.ollocks !!.

You've both given your side and this is just making everyone delirious.

I'd pay for charity for you two to get into a ring, that might be an idea, as you are both the same weight.

You've said things that probably in the cold light of day you regret.

Problem I have and still do is the quote of "WATRB's fleecing the fans", thats what I was disgusted with. If something cost x amount its because I want it to be different from other site and thats my decision.

Its true I don't know how this click on video companies work, but neither does Scott. He presumed that we would not get anything, but we will do. The only thing Myu could be guilty of is being told by the woman who runs the company a few false truths. I see nothing so far to indicate this is the case. They have been above board with us. if they don't pay then we can re-visit it, but for me its was the fleecing aspect which really peed me off.

This should have been kept off sites and Scott we had already discussed it before you decided to post it on your board.

End of the day we all support the same club and we really need to move on, all of this is now getting out of hand.

We could have not even invited anyone and asked the clicks go directly to us. ITs Myu and my decision not to put videos on You tube which of course would be a cheaper option but it would allow qpr-report a\nd other sites just to copy and paste. We have been fortunate that we have had occasional advertisers on the forum page, who have helped enormously in the day to day running of the the site

Anyways, we really need to move on and look forward to next season !!

i reckon a penalty competition!!!

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

Working...
            X