WeAreThePalaceBoys.com???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WeAreThePalaceBoys.com???

Leigertwood and Borrowdale play for us. Watson and Routledge have only recently left the club. We're supposedly signing Hill and McAnuff and are now being linked to Morrison and are still interested in Ambrose, Speroni and possibly Danns. Given half the chance we'd sign Clyne like a shot and bring Moses in on loan from Wigan.

And of course Neil Warnock.

Anyone else we've either had or been strongly linked too recently?

Borrowdale has gone. I'd imagine Legs won't feature much under NW.

I see where you're coming from though.
    Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
      Leigertwood and Borrowdale play for us. Watson and Routledge have only recently left the club. We're supposedly signing Hill and McAnuff and are now being linked to Morrison and are still interested in Ambrose, Speroni and possibly Danns. Given half the chance we'd sign Clyne like a shot and bring Moses in on loan from Wigan.

Don't forget are longest serving manager of all time PAUL HART

Comment

.......................and the problem is????

In Warnock we Trust
        oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Originally posted by oldhoop View Post

In Warnock we Trust
          He didn't say there was a problem did he???

Comment

Originally posted by oldhoop View Post

In Warnock we Trust
            Maybe I just prefered it when we scouted the lower leagues and brought in unheard of gems rather than always looking to the likes of Watford (Helguson, Mahon and Cook) or Palace for players.

Comment

Maybe I just prefered it when we scouted the lower leagues and brought in unheard of gems rather than always looking to the likes of Watford (Helguson, Mahon and Cook) or Palace for players.
              Come on mate...there's a difference in what we're doing. He is completely rebuilding and needs a mixture of quality and effort. He clearly knows what he's doing.

Give him a chance mate.
              Your mum would love me...

Comment

Of all the ex Watford and Palace players we have had over the last 4-5 years, not many have actually come direct from said clubs.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                  Come on mate...there's a difference in what we're doing. He is completely rebuilding and needs a mixture of quality and effort. He clearly knows what he's doing.

Give him a chance mate.
                  can see the effort but when is he going to bring any quality in?

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post

Give him a chance mate.
                    As my signature says I do trust him and I have never called for either a managers head or gone against what they are doing. Do I want us to be full of ex Palace players - only if they are better than what we already have and what we can get. Is ex every ex-Palace player being linked better than others out their available? IMO nope.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                      can see the effort but when is he going to bring any quality in?
                      in my opinion we already have the quality it was the effort we lacked hopefully the less abled players who put the effort in will wake up the quality players, Just my opinion
                      Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Originally posted by nuffieldranger View Post
                        in my opinion we already have the quality it was the effort we lacked hopefully the less abled players who put the effort in will wake up the quality players, Just my opinion
                        maybe your right ...hope so anyhow :-)

Comment

you forgot Fitz Hall ....... although saying that i think we would all like to forget Fitz Hall
                          “You can keep that silly fat w@nker. The lads can't lift him”

Comment

One of our best footballing sides contained many ex-Palace players brought to the club by an ex Palace Manager, lets hope we can recapture the heady heights of the Venables era.
                            RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

How could I forget One Size???

As I said or didn't say not neccessarily a problem would just personally prefer to scouting properly rather than just taking the easy option which isn't always the best option.

Comment

Working...
                              X