Okay...is Clinton Morrison Past it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay...is Clinton Morrison Past it?

Or do you think he could do a job for us next season?
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

No he isn't, and yes he could.

He'd lead the line well and give us 100%.
    Your mum would love me...

Comment

Not a fan bit to flash for me

Comment

i think hes ok, but nothing special. We can do better surely

Comment

Not the biggest fan either, but he's alright, would give 100% and knows this division..

We need more than him though if we wanna go up next season!..
          Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by WALKONBY View Post
            Not a fan bit to flash for me
            Agreed, but he's a panto villian. He'll give his all for his club and wind up every other.

Comment

Was suprised to see he is 31?

Thought he was much older
              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

no no no

Comment

Hell to the no.

Comment

I'd love Morrison down at LR and I know he'd love to be here. Good player, top level experience, loads of experience and goals in this division and still only 30. He's a class apart from the likes of Mackie and Chambers. Would bring some much needed attitude to our on field performances to and , if nothing else, would stop him scoring against us.

Comment

Originally posted by matthew View Post
                      no no no
                      Really?

So...Clinton, Mackie, Ambrose and Hooper/Cox wouldn't appeal to you as our 4 attacking options?

I think that would be amongt the most potent strike force in the CCC.

Comment

going for auto-promotion - no going for mid table-playoffs - yes

depends which we are after. i dont buy into the top 2 crap im hearing. we will be pushing for playoffs the same as any other year.

buying what we think is sensible and correct to allow us to not spend the proper amount of money to get us guaranteed promotion
                        Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                        Lovejoy: "No?!"
                        Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
                          I'd love Morrison down at LR and I know he'd love to be here. Good player, top level experience, loads of experience and goals in this division and still only 30. He's a class apart from the likes of Mackie and Chambers. Would bring some much needed attitude to our on field performances to and , if nothing else, would stop him scoring against us.
                          Exactly that mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
                            If we got him, Stead and Cresswell we will have stopped 10-12 goals against us next season.
                            RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

If he was on a free transfer and was signed as a back up striker then yes!

Comment

Working...
                              X