Pleased at losing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pleased at losing?

I cant think of a single incident of wanting us to lose like I did today. Listening to the commentary I really did not want either of those to efforts at the end of the game. And why? Because Cardiff are out of the playoffs because of it.
    Does anyone else feel the same??

Poor old Baadiff ;D;D;D;D
    Don't you just love Gianni "I've never done nothing wrong for this club" Paladini..

when sheff wed scored i was like COME ON PRESTON!
    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
    Lovejoy: "No?!"
    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

yes even tho is i went preston and we scored in last second it would have been better

but cardiff again next season will be good we must be good rivals now

Comment

HAHA

unluckyyyyyyyy
          We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

Baaaaaaaaa, .l.o.l
            QPR BORN AND BRED

Comment

make my day because cardiff are not in the plays off

Comment

Hate losing but Cardiff losing out on the plays offs MORE than made up for it

Comment

Couldn't happen to a "nicer" set of supporters and club.
                  Not allowing the National Anthem to be played at the English bought stadium but playing anything remotely welsh.
                  Being stoned by young inbreds on every bridge on the way out of cardiff.
                  peter ridsdale, the hotel incident........and they're welsh and shud play in their own bloody league.
                  rant over

Comment

Originally posted by rippondenhoop View Post
                    Couldn't happen to a "nicer" set of supporters and club.
                    Not allowing the National Anthem to be played at the English bought stadium but playing anything remotely welsh.
                    Being stoned by young inbreds on every bridge on the way out of cardiff.
                    peter ridsdale, the hotel incident........and they're welsh and shud play in their own bloody league.
                    rant over
                    Strange you should say that.

First time i was glad we'd lost was after the play-off finals...literally got bombarded with anything they could throw at us and I remember thinking "thank **** we lost, imagine what they'd be doing if we'd won!!!"

And today is the second time i'm glad we've lost...all to do with Cardiff bloody shitty.
                    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Was delighted when Cardiff didnt make the playoffs and i didnt mind losing to make that happen

Comment

yea have to agree it was nice to see them have their moment just cant wait for it to be us. the only annoying thing was our songs about them not getting playoffs and come on Burnley were all a waste of time haha

Comment

In retrospect I'm glad it's Preston in the play-offs and not Cardiff, but, during the game, when we went 2-1 down, I felt quite sad about that because we were really playing well in many respects.
                          Vine/Pat/Hogan trio played some really nice football today.
                          Would like to see Preston win the playoffs -- nice ground, nice fans.
                          Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Is Ageymang good enougb to be one of our strikers next season?

bearing in mind, he played as a winger this season, when he played.

maybe, Cardiff will go to the Welsh FA and appeal
                            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Think he does fine but only when Vine is with him -- and Hogan seems much better -- the three really seem to have good understanding with each other.
                              Earlier in the season -- no Vine, so Pat far less effective.
                              All about dynamics.
                              Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Working...
                              X