Jamie Carragher And England?..And Others

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamie Carragher And England?..And Others

Am I the only one who thinks he should not be in the England 30? Spends time out of the picture and now its World Cup time wants to be involved.

Surely Heskey is passed it and Bent should be preferred
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Heskey can bring the best out of rooney and bent won't get as much time on the ball as he does at sunderland. IMO ashley young should be in the sqaud, great player

Comment

Add the fact that Carragher passed on all his 2006 World Cup comps to his dad who is a convicted ticket tout does not endear me to him either :yush:

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
        Am I the only one who thinks he should not be in the England 30? Spends time out of the picture and now its World Cup time wants to be involved.

Surely Heskey is passed it and Bent should be preferred
        No i think Jamie had good reasons, not getting a game so no point in him going, now he can be almost assured of a game he's come back, i and many others would do the same.

Paul Scholes though had no real reason to retire and is just being pig headed by refusing to join the squad, a lot of players have families and play so his reasoning was cr4p.
        Queens Park Rangers
        NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

He shouldn't be part of the squad but for the reason that he was shite this season!

Comment

Working...
          X