Im confused

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im confused

Below is a quote from Mr Briatore. Now everybody thinks he only owns 20% of the shares in our club. The worrying bit is where he says.

If you sell, you sell everything, you don't sell 20 percent.

Now can anybody shed any light on this especially as we are looking at a new investor who reportadly wants 51%.

"I didn't walk away, I just decided to step down as chairman because, being honest, I didn't have the time. But I still hold my [20 percent] shares," he says. [B]If you sell, you sell everything, you don't sell 20 percent.And does he have any plans to sell them?
    "No, no. I'm not in talks at the moment," he blusters. "But everything is for sale, everything is to buy. If you sell, you sell everything, you don't sell 20 percent.

It could be that him AND Ecclestone own 51 percent between them....
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

"I didn't walk away, I just decided to step down as chairman because, being honest, I didn't have the time. But I still hold my [20 percent] shares," he says. And does he have any plans to sell them?
      "No, no. I'm not in talks at the moment," he blusters. "But everything is for sale, everything is to buy. If you sell, you sell everything, you don't sell 20 percent.

Comment

So the Mittals dont have a controling intrest

Comment

Just when it was all looking good FB has to go and stick his oar in, is he wanting the Mittals to fail just because he was sh!t?
          His comment doesn't help STs either.
          Queens Park Rangers
          NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Working...
          X