Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamie Mackie

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?t=43067

The comments about Mackie are as highly complementary as the ones on here about Fitz Hall when he was about to sign to go out on loan to Newcastle.

Comment

we will just have to keep saying,i trust NW,i trust NW in relation to Mackie

Comment

Jamie Mackie grew up down the road from me in Dorking and used to play for our local team Leatherhead. I just had a chat with a mate of mine who used to play with him, his exact words were "He works hard but he lacks quality".......I hope his game has progressed a bit since then!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
          Jamie Mackie grew up down the road from me in Dorking and used to play for our local team Leatherhead. I just had a chat with a mate of mine who used to play with him, his exact words were "He works hard but he lacks quality".......I hope his game has progressed a bit since then!
          Sure he wasn't talking about Hogan?

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
            well that's cheered me up... have to say I'm not over the moon with this Mackie, reminds me of another Leighertwood/Ramage and Borrowdale type of player 'works hard but lacks quality'.

Comment

maybe we arent even singing him, all rumours. Even if we do, im sure warnock sees something. I remember how good delaney was after hull criticised him. Maybe he wasnt great the season after, but the first season i think he proved most of us wrong

Comment

got 7 goals in an awful Plymouth side

he was hardly going to be getting chances on a plate was he?

Comment

One of the posters said he was played out of position.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Rangers move for Mackie

Skysports.com understands Queens Park Rangers are closing in on the signing of Plymouth's Jamie Mackie.

More...

Comment

Comment

Scored 1 goal every 5 games last season - hardly inspiring.

Still, in Warnock we trust.

Comment

Rangers move for Mackie

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,195...151901,00.html

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                            Scored 1 goal every 5 games last season - hardly inspiring.

Still, in Warnock we trust.
                            we have to,but hopefully he will only be a squad player

Comment

we have a proper manager. Trust him!!

Comment

Working...
                              X