• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ishan Saksena: 'CHEMISTRY IS IMPORTANT'

http://www.qpr.co.uk/page/NewsDetail...051042,00.html

'CHEMISTRY IS IMPORTANT'
    Posted on: Thu 13 May 2010

QPR Holdings Ltd Chairman Ishan Saksena believes the chemistry between players and fans can inspire Rangers to a successful season in the 2010/11 NPower Championship.

With just a matter of days to go until the Early Bird Season Ticket deadline expires, Saksena spoke of his desire to see the whole Club unite next season.

"The chemistry between the team and the fans is so important," he told www.qpr.co.uk.

"The fans make such a tangible difference.

"The players need to appreciate the fans and the fans need to appreciate the players. It's a two-way relationship."

Saksena also revealed his delight at how QPR supporters have embraced the Club's new Season Ticket campaign for the forthcoming season, commenting: "We saw a significant increase in matchday attendances when Neil arrived at the Club towards the end of the season and that's continued over the last few weeks with Season Tickets.

"I think it's an attractive offer.

"We couldn't just slash prices - we needed to find the right model for what was good for the business and what was good for the fans.

"I think the majority of the fans are happy with the Early Bird 10 per-cent offer. And if we reach 9,000 (Season Ticket holders), the fans will be rewarded even further with an additional five per-cent discount.

"Overall, I think our strategy is good and I'm delighted the fans have embraced it."

So is spending some money on good quality players, otherwise it all goes up in smoke.

Comment

Working...
    X