Season ticket bought! Its about the Team on a match day that I buy my season ticket for - Watching Paladini for 90 mins every saturday would be boring
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
Anyone else waiting for news of Paladini going…
Collapse
X
-
-
No ...
I have a life!!!
I have already renewed
I support QPR and will always support QPR no matter who is at the club!!
I don't give a sh''t about Paladini ... he is not a player ...he is not our manager ... he is not our chairman ...and he is not our owner!!!
Some people need to get a fri'''***g life and move on and stop being fixated with Paladini .....ITS BORING!!!!!Comment
-
I care about my club Maddix, got nothing to do with having a life. I have been watching for a long long time and as long as he is at this club, with the millions he has cost and is costing us, it will not sit comfortable with me.No ...
I have a life!!!
I have already renewed
I support QPR and will always support QPR no matter who is at the club!!
I don't give a sh''t about Paladini ... he is not a player ...he is not our manager ... he is not our chairman ...and he is not our owner!!!
Some people need to get a fri'''***g life and move on and stop being fixated with Paladini .....ITS BORING!!!!!Comment
-
No ...
I have a life!!!
I have already renewed
I support QPR and will always support QPR no matter who is at the club!!
I don't give a sh''t about Paladini ... he is not a player ...he is not our manager ... he is not our chairman ...and he is not our owner!!!
Some people need to get a fri'''***g life and move on and stop being fixated with Paladini .....ITS BORING!!!!!

Best post i have read in ages...Comment
-
We all care about Rangers Jeffro, but banging on about it in every post possible makes it very boring.
Why dont you go to the club and ask to speak to him and get everything off your chest.Comment
-
Ermmmmm.......No ...
I have a life!!!
I have already renewed
I support QPR and will always support QPR no matter who is at the club!!
I don't give a sh''t about Paladini ... he is not a player ...he is not our manager ... he is not our chairman ...and he is not our owner!!!
Some people need to get a fri'''***g life and move on and stop being fixated with Paladini .....ITS BORING!!!!!
A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....
"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"
(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)Comment
-
Losing millions and signing dross on 4 years contracts and creating hate campaigns to oust managers becomes very boring also Maddix.
I have complete faith in Amit, Ishan and Neil so hopefully we wont need to talk about Paladini any longer.Comment
-
jeffro bottom line is spot on.lets all hope it can be like that and we and everyone connected with the club can move on to to bigger and better things.premiership here we come
"birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"
Comment
-
Nope, I'm not buying one full stop. I could miss out on a great season, which is a shame, but I'm going back to playing next season. I'll go if I have any games called off, and I'll do the midweek games, but most of my Saturdays will be taken up for the next few years at least.Your mum would love me...Comment
-
We have created the Board room for the obsessedALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/Comment
-
I am going to buy my season ticket looking forward to a cracking season. with gianni and I really think this sort of thread is getting very silly. we have loads of threads all getting at GP. If you dont like him fine but there are many of us that do like him. so we will have to a agree to disagree, now come on you RssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssComment
-
No ...
I have a life!!!
I have already renewed
I support QPR and will always support QPR no matter who is at the club!!
I don't give a sh''t about Paladini ... he is not a player ...he is not our manager ... he is not our chairman ...and he is not our owner!!!
Some people need to get a fri'''***g life and move on and stop being fixated with Paladini .....ITS BORING!!!!!
Thanks for summing it all up so simply.#standuptocancer
#inyourfacecancerComment
-
Was this post edited on your behalf by the moderators, or posted under your own free will?I am going to buy my season ticket looking forward to a cracking season. with gianni and I really think this sort of thread is getting very silly. we have loads of threads all getting at GP. If you dont like him fine but there are many of us that do like him. so we will have to a agree to disagree, now come on you RssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssQBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."Comment
Comment