Justice for the Blackpool Three

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Justice for the Blackpool Three

One of the three arrested for allegedly being drunk trying to get in to the ground at Blackpool this season is back in court again this afternoon after having already gone back up there once for a wasted trip so fingers crossed

I am going up as a witness for him so a long day ahead but lets hope it turns out ok

Best of luck to all of them.

It makes me sick that the police waste their time on people who have had one or two drinks before a football game, but don't bother with all the rapists and *****s in this country.

No wonder people lose faith with the police force. Football fans just get targetted.

Some of us on here go to every away game and the way we get treated at some away games is an absolute disgrace. Cattle get treated better.

I hope all goes well with them. I was there that day and they were fine.
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

You know its going to be a crap fine.But they know its cost you a lot more in time off money on travel etc. Plankers.
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

It bugs the cr@p out of me. Yorkshire is one of the worst areas. Both Sheffield teams and Leeds are where I usually get pushed about. They try to incite rows so as they have a reason to nick you. Wolves ain't too clever for that either. Even Brizzle away they try to stitch you up.

Good luck. I hope this doesn't go any further.
        Your mum would love me...

Comment

Good luck to em - what a waste of time and money, i mean shock horror fan has few drinks in Blackpool, not like the old bill shouldn't be used to it and hardly crime of century. i bet over half the fans in the league have a few drinks when they go to blackpool !!

Comment

I got into Norwich, three seasons ago in one of the worst states I've ever been in. I wasn't causing trouble, but I was ruined. They just let me on through.

I'm glad I was that gone though as I don't remember much about getting done 3-0. I remember Camp playing CM for a bit though.

Comment

Good Luck for today,the police are always treating football fans with a shuttered view.
              I was in Liverpool at our away game in 89 not long after the hillsboro disaster and was arrested for for standing on the seats opposite the kop and had too been drinking, it was late in the season and we were losing if i can remember, after being dragged out to behind the stands, i was arrested and had to go back on the mail train. Luckily i had the late Daphne Biggs from our club who agreed to be a witness and came up to Liverpool with me for the case and it was thrown out getting costs and an apology from the ob who gave hillsboro as an excuse for their tempers, to me no excuse.
              A waste of time really for what was over the top policing.
              Queens Park Rangers
              NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Good luck spence

Comment

Good luck to them. Have they thought of saying "Of coarse we where drunk. You don't think I'd want to watch Blackpool if I wasn't do you ?" As a defence

Comment

Complete joke!!

I was totally off my face at palace away, its just part of the fun though.

Ok so if your drunk why dont they just not let you in end of story! Why do the police have to be involved!
                    Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

On word on the asbo's yet???
                      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

yeah sounds like they were more than just drunk.
                        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                          yeah sounds like they were more than just drunk.
                          A fair few of us know these guys. They were just drunk. People shouldn't just assume. These are loyal fans who go home and away. They like a beer. Nothing wrong with that.

Comment

Banter...benny boy-just banter
                            PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

at the reading away game 2008/09 season one of the rangers was so drunk when he got off the bus from the train station he had to be carried/dragged up to the turnstiles he must have been about 65 years old as well lol
                              Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Working...
                              X