X-block

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X-block

Sorry if posted already...but was in x-block for the newky game and the atmosphere was poor but had potential....if we had a big singing crowd in there i'm sure we'd be better off. Plenty of people wanted to get things going. Banter and tense occasions between fans create a buzz that will lift the players...we always play better with a good buzz.....come on lets sort out a move to the x-block.
    PRIDE OF LONDON.

this gets posted quite a lot, I don't sit there often as it is often quite empty, but for bigger games I am going to start getting tickets there.

Was in LL for Newcastle as I had a nipper with me, otherwise I would have gone X block.
    Last edited by silvercue; 08-05-2010, 09:44 AM.
    twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Had some pukka games in X but as you said need to get a few in there on a regular basis to make it a good spot.

Comment

On my away travels, I find that the home fans sit near the away fans just to give them some abuse. This gives rise to a good atmosphere with all sorts of banter flying about, from both sets of fans.

Comment

Just moved my season tickets to X block to be near my dad in the wheelchair area. Me and Josie in row D seats 211 AND 212.
          Very few assigned seats up there, judging by the name labels.
          Many thanks to Jade in the Box Office, who walked round there with us, so that Josie could try her new seat and check that she was close enough to see the school end goal.
          Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Working...
          X