• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR on Sky Sports 1 tonight 10.30pm

on for 1 hour

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...ad.php?t=62140
    @chrisrobson9

Comment

Yeah,seen it,but although the likes of Gerry francis,Stan bowles,dave Thomas and Don Givens are well documented,anyone know what Tony Currie is doing nowadays ??? Never hear a thing about him now ??

Comment

before being appointed Football in the Community co-ordinator at Sheffield United in February 1988, a post he still holds today.

According to wiki Scuberry
        @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
          before being appointed Football in the Community co-ordinator at Sheffield United in February 1988, a post he still holds today.

According to wiki Scuberry
          Cheers for that,i wonder if that is still the case,88 was a long time ago,he was a fantastic player and one that not many mention now,older r's fans may know more ????

Comment

Originally posted by scuberry View Post
            Yeah,seen it,but although the likes of Gerry francis,Stan bowles,dave Thomas and Don Givens are well documented,anyone know what Tony Currie is doing nowadays ??? Never hear a thing about him now ??
            Got Currie's daughter on facebook & tried many many times to get him to set a profile up on there said hed get many friends, she said HER DAD & TECHNOLOGY JUST DONT GO TOGETHER....sends me the odd message on there saying I WROTE THISE MYSELF TC lol

Comment

Working...
            X