We Will Never Get A Skillful Player Like Tarrabt For Another 10 years

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
    lets not argue anyway getting back to stains point he makes a very good point.

Tarrabt shouldn't be the priority signing. If we signed Beattie and hooper then I would say we have a much better side.
    says the one telling me to sod off to spain and i play off robson...Classic

Comment

Tarrabt won't get you goals and that is why I think he is overrated, still a skillful player but doesn't score enough to be classed in the bracket of other decent names mentioned
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

I'd like beattie, he is horrible but he will get you goals. Can win headers and is good with the ball at his feet, hooper can finish aswell

Comment

beattie would be my no1 target and the type of player QPR has been crying out for in ages.

Comment

I actually agree with you about something

Comment

Well I think I am going to go to bed on that note, this snooker won't be finished till 4am at this rate

Comment

Night

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
                  What about Ronaldinho?? all the talent in the world and a stinking attitude, what has he done?

Ibrahimovic & Balotteli are the same, they are doing ok?
                  As a footballer Adel is nowhere near any of those names you mention.

Comment

Originally posted by yugohoop View Post
                    He's not.
                    He's a very talented young showpony, playing in the lower half of the second division. Because he couldn't get into a team that were bottom half of the Premier League at the time.

People are easily impressed. Especially when the team they follow has been total gash for 15 years.
                    Maybe it's an age thing? I dunno.

Marsh, Bowles, Thomas, Currie, Stainrod, Wegerlie, Sinton, Sinclair, Wilkins, Ferdinand.... that's class. Then it all stopped.
                    Along comes a Spurs reserve player 15 years later with some neat tricks and flicks, and all of a sudden, we wont see his like for a decade if HE decides to parade himself (on the bench) in sunny Spain??
                    Do me a favour!

Skills and potential? Yes.
                    Proper top-class player? Long way to go.
                    Last edited by Goddard; 04-05-2010, 01:55 AM.
                    Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

I'm happy to see him leave as all the talent in the world doesn't make up for his poor attitude.
                      I didnt say he was...You said all the talent in the world didnt you, but it dont make up for poor attitude? I said so do those players have all the talent, and have stinking attitudes and look where they have got.
                      @chrisrobson9

Comment

I didnt say he was...You said all the talent in the world didnt you, but it dont make up for poor attitude? I said so do those players have all the talent, and have stinking attitudes and look where they have got.
                        "Talent" includes lots of things. Not just tricks.
                        Including vision and awareness of others around you. And the most important thing of all in any footballer... Decision making.

Things that those two players mentioned have FAR more of than Taarabt.
                        As does Faurlin.
                        Last edited by Goddard; 04-05-2010, 01:46 AM.
                        Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Your right i should have said IF he had all the talent in the world, not sure why you're comparing a second division footballer to players who play for world class teams? Why didn't you compare him to Leon Knight?
                          Last edited by yugohoop; 04-05-2010, 01:51 AM.

Comment

Way you said it as you said, thays why I said it.
                            @chrisrobson9

Comment

Working...
                            X