Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Proud to be a QPR supporter. From abroad.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proud to be a QPR supporter. From abroad.

I(Shania) do look forward to the next season. I think we will see a team of players who really want to be at our club. Wheter we hoof it or not, I dont care as long as we score loads of goals.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Hi Shania (in a new guise),

I can't agree I'm afraid, proud in defeat is as important as 3 points in my opinion. Sorry but playing hoof ball will get us nowhere for long.
    If we made it to the Prem on hoofball 3 pointers we would need to rebuild from scratch when there because no team could survive on hoofball in the prem.
    We want player who can play and win so when we move up it's less of a culture shock.

My thoughts only though.

Nice to see you again Shania, a long time since the offy MB went to pot isn't it
    The future's bright...the future is blue and white.
    :grimace:

Comment

shania are we still going to run away together?
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
        shania are we still going to run away together?
        They seek him here.................

Comment

Hello,Neo. Yes, I agree with you 100 percent. But what I meant to say is that I so much want us to take steps. Hoofball isent the answer, I know. What we need is a compact unit of players who compliment each other well. But if we are so lucky to get signatures from Taraabt and Simpson I still think we need a targetman. But not all targetmen are clueless when it comes to tecnique, I have to say. Those are only harder to get..On the other hand; I should believe that a Simpson in form and with confidence from Warnock and so on, I cant see why he wouldnt be able to fill the goalpoacher role.

And While Im at it. It is a shame that Michael Mifsud dident turn out to be the fox in the box he clearly was about to be. He is now with FC Valetta. A shame really.

Agree with you, it is a long since the offy MB went to pot yes. And We have lost too many points since then. But not managers Im afraid.(They have been Pooh, if you see what I mean)Bottomline is, Has something really improved since Olli went?
          Our new manager is in my view Olli resurrected really.

Have a nice day.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Working...
          X