Is it too late to change the kit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it too late to change the kit?

If a big enough complaint is made by way of petition or boycotting of purchasing the new kit, do you reckon we can get them to tweak the design a bit before the new season.
    Would be interesting to find out.
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

It's a done deal mate, all the kits have now been manufactured and printed...

It's only for one season anyway...

Comment

Not everybody dislikes it either.
      They seek him here.................

Comment

No boycott from me its nice.

Comment

Worst shirt we've had since the Influence ones but too late to change now.

Comment

one day they may consult the fans then again maybe they wont lol
            Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

LoL, what eber kit was made there will be people that dont like it ! What is the club meant to do create 10 different versions just so everyone can have one they like.

How people can expect the club to move forward and expect the owners to spend millions on players, when we fans with requests of this nature that if excuted would cost the club millions to change (this process would have started before the take over) is so short sightedness,, and gives the press and board moaners more ammunition to create further negativity around the club.

Sorry all, but this beats me !!!
              One for all.... and all for one

Comment

Where was the much vaunted fan consultation over this? The 'new era' have missed a trick here.

Comment

who buys it anyway...kids,families, ?
                  few lads will so no issue, same with badge.....

even at £5 i wouldn't buy one...(i got one yrs back to play for a 6 a side team ( in goal) and we were unbeaten in the 3 i played and were champions...i wore the dennis kit.)

Comment

do we have to boycott everything?

Maybe we should get a protest organised :strive:
                    twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

I like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigears View Post
                        LoL, what eber kit was made there will be people that dont like it ! What is the club meant to do create 10 different versions just so everyone can have one they like.

How people can expect the club to move forward and expect the owners to spend millions on players, when we fans with requests of this nature that if excuted would cost the club millions to change (this process would have started before the take over) is so short sightedness,, and gives the press and board moaners more ammunition to create further negativity around the club.

Sorry all, but this beats me !!!
                        Spot on!!!

Comment

Everytime something changes (no matter what) people moan,you cannot please all of the people all of the time,so shut ya jibber jabber and git on with it,for the record aint any worse than what we've had before,your get used to it..end off !!!!!!

Comment

Why change it??

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...ad.php?t=61712
                            Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Now this is what you call a proper QPR shirt - plenty of hoops on this one.

Comment

Working...
                              X