If you want to sell 16 000 season tks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you want to sell 16 000 season tks

THEN SIGN beckford,the new king of loftus road,forget any other signings this man is the best striker for us ,HE HAS COMMITMENT AND WILL GIVE BLOOD FOR A CAUSE.................our cause is to return to the top................

you ask my adopted dad he knows a thing or two about football i can tell ya

I gave blood last week for the "cause" outside the Springbok. The stitches come out next week !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

so,you only want season ticket holders at the games?the other few thousand would be away support.

Comment

Originally posted by THE FLYING COW View Post
        THEN SIGN beckford,the new king of loftus road,forget any other signings this man is the best striker for us ,HE HAS COMMITMENT AND WILL GIVE BLOOD FOR A CAUSE.................our cause is to return to the top................

you ask my adopted dad he knows a thing or two about football i can tell ya

I agree with you adopted son,shame most of the others don't.I fear though that he will go to Everton.Its in the Mail again today that Moyes will sign him on a free in the summer.

Comment

A Johnny Big Potato like that will always choose the Prem over us.
          Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Originally posted by m_cooper View Post
            so,you only want season ticket holders at the games?the other few thousand would be away support.
            don't worry M COOPER must be the speckled hen talking again clubs are not allowed to fill grounds with just season tickets plus its financial madness to do so.

Comment

there is better then beckford out there , too up himself for me no thanks

Comment

Beckford IMO is playing at his Best level. Go for someone with proven Top european league quality

Comment

well

well the greatest personality that ive ever seen play for qpr was rodney marsh and i think this beckford is a modern day rodney,so lets bring him into the club now

Comment

hope you are joking?compare beckford to marsh is laughable

Comment

Originally posted by rangersroar View Post
                      I gave blood last week for the "cause" outside the Springbok. The stitches come out next week !!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      Getting drunk down the Springbok and not going to Barnsley
                      RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

Working...
                      X