lets cut the crap here and now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lets cut the crap here and now

NW will not have a £15 million transfer budget this summer,and even if he did he wouldnt be so stupid to tell a fan about it,NOR will he have a £10 million budget as the media has reported,this is just over the top paper talk.Remember last summer we wre debating exactly the same and we spent NOTHING!.I DO believe our new owner will give NW money to spend and i think this amount will be a very generous £5-£6 million PLUS whatever he can raise himself,so expect sensible signings,with max £1-£1.5 million spent on a single player,similiar to january 08.

Make you right.

Comment

Problem is Matthew,and it seems an exclusive to this MB,is that there are far to many that like to listen to some of the ITK rubbish that is bandied about,and take every thing that is written as gospel,take the "Just back from the blah blah blah do",for instance.NO 15 million kitty,that coming from the man who said there WAS a 15 million kitty,you make sense of it,by christ i can`t.

The day people start to read between the lines what is posted here,will be a good day.

Comment

Yeah matthew knows

Comment

How do you know its "crap" if you weren't even there? I've no idea if we will spend £15m or 15p any more than you do but rather than insulting a fan who has posted what he heard - or said he heard - why don't you sit back and see?

Comment

Let's get rid of the crap players first.
            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
              How do you know its "crap" if you weren't even there? I've no idea if we will spend £15m or 15p any more than you do but rather than insulting a fan who has posted what he heard - or said he heard - why don't you sit back and see?
              i have checked and rechecked my thread and no where do i see an "insult" to a fan,plesae point out to me where i insult anyone.It bugs me all this silly talk about a huge war chest,as this raises expectations(aagain)and we dont need that.If you offered me here and now a £6 million plus whatever is raised from flogging the dead wood(maybe another million)i would be delighted.

Comment

Originally posted by matthew View Post
                NW will not have a £15 million transfer budget this summer,and even if he did he wouldnt be so stupid to tell a fan about it,NOR will he have a £10 million budget as the media has reported,this is just over the top paper talk.Remember last summer we wre debating exactly the same and we spent NOTHING!.I DO believe our new owner will give NW money to spend and i think this amount will be a very generous £5-£6 million PLUS whatever he can raise himself,so expect sensible signings,with max £1-£1.5 million spent on a single player,similiar to january 08.

Who knows what the transfer budget is, but one thing, what has drawn Neil here and to sign a three and half year contract, woudn't think a 5mill player budget would do that, in the big scheme of things 5mill is a drop in the ocean for our owners.

Would 5mill make Neil so excited about the summer?????
                They seek him here.................

Comment

What makes you right and him wrong.?

Comment

By "him",do you mean BigAde,I have checked his site and cant see where he has said it(£15 million budget).Ade is usually pretty reliable,so if he is right,i will be delighted to say i was wrong,but we wont spend £15 million this summer or anything like it,sorry Ade

Comment

By "him",do you mean BigAde,I have checked his site and cant see where he has said it(£15 million budget).Ade is usually pretty reliable,so if he is right,i will be delighted to say i was wrong,but we wont spend £15 million this summer or anything like it,sorry Ade
                      The thread did not say ade said it, it said on ade's site.

http://www.setbb.com/phpbb/viewtopic...&mforum=bigade

Comment

Has it occurred to any of you that maybe there isn't a fixed budget at all? The fact is nobody knows if there is one or how much it is, even the so-called ITKs.

Ishan has said all along that he will fully back Neil this summer with all of his transfer targets, and Neil has said all along that he can't wait for the summer to start wheeling and dealing. As Scarlet pimple said, there's no way Neil would have taken the job if he hadn't been guaranteed very healthy funds.

That is good enough for me.

Matthew, I know you like to always err on the side of caution but you really cannot compare this situation to previous seasons because we have new and far wealthier majority shareholders and a new and much higher profile manager.

Comment

Oh i see,So Ade never said it in the first place.

Comment

Oh i see,So Ade never said it in the first place.
                            No, i picked up and copied the thread from ade's site, not from ade himself.

Comment

good point made by Stanley

Comment

Working...
                              X