Jay Simpson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QPRJACK123 View Post
    according to my mate,(who is an arsenal fan) arsen wengar said he is off to a different ccc club next season that will actually compete for promotion.
    I'd say your mate is trying to take the p**s out of you and QPR with that comment. To assume he'll be wanted at a club who'll 'definately' challenge, when let's face it, there will be at least 6 next season is a rubbish claim.
    Your mum would love me...

Comment

ive heard

ive heard thats hes too much like clinton morrison,and warnock hates him ,so its like that ,the one player that all the ITK have told me we are getting is gary hooper he willl partner darious henderson,warnock just thinks simpson is too easily pushed off the ball,also we expect to go straight through this division so we are building for the prem,and simpson is not a prem player

Comment

I think Simpson will return to Arsenal.
        For next season are at least two good strikers, and Warnock will give confidence to German.

Comment

He started off really well, no denying.

But since his injury I swear he's a yard slower and has lost the pace to connect with loads of decent through balls from midfield.

He's a good player, but I think we can do a lot better to be honest.

I am very keen on Richard Cresswell at Sheff Utd. No idea how much he'd cost, but perhaps he is a tad under-rated?

Comment

Not played that well since NW came in so perhaps they don't get on?

Comment

Originally posted by hemelhoop View Post
              Agree not so much about them liking each other but clearly warnock is not the manager for simpson, well below par since Warnocks arrival.

Comment

Originally posted by hemelhoop View Post

You could be right.

Just a thought.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Working...
                X