Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clin Hill - own goal!

Sign him up!
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Young, energetic, passing centerback who is prem quality....

or not....

Comment

Rubbish player!

Comment

It wasn't an OG, Sky comms were wrong.

Comment

I have watched him closely and I can't see what he offers that we don't have.

He comes across as very slow and every time he gets the ball he just hoofs it forward. He doesn't get down the flank like the West Brom left back.

To be honest West Brom should be out of sight. Only Speroni playing well.
          First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Ah but you've missed the obvious, he is a centre back playing out position at ful back, thats how we like our full backs at QPR!

Comment

not an own goal but he was at fault,i dont think he would offer us anything,hope he doesnt sign.

Comment

lol

Comment

Originally posted by matthew View Post
                  not an own goal but he was at fault,i dont think he would offer us anything,hope he doesnt sign.
                  i will second that , different story with speroni and ambrose hope they sign,
                  QPR BORN AND BRED

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
                    I have watched him closely and I can't see what he offers that we don't have.

He comes across as very slow and every time he gets the ball he just hoofs it forward.
                    Colin will love him......get the ball and clip the forwards.
                    @chrisrobson9

Comment

He looks like a defender too me, that's what need
                      Kept the faith!

Comment

Working...
                      X