Just imagine...........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just imagine...........

We got rid of all the dross in the summer and somehow got the money to buy Wayne Rooney.

Yes, I know it's a ridiculous pipe dream, but what a difference just one world class striker could make.

Guess what I'm saying is one Rooney is probably more effective than half a dozen journeymen, quality over quantity etc etc....

completely agree.one striker who gets the goals could make all the difference.simpson has had a good season but we do need someone who will get the 20+ goals that we crave.although these kind of forwards are very hard to come by
    "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

you won't get any top quality players in the CCC unless they have come down with their clubs and they would most likely leave then anyway.

Standard in the CCC is as low as it has been for years. Standard in the bottom quarter of the prem is not that great either.
      twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

we should try and go for ebanks blake.wolves are now safe and he has barely played this season so might be worth trying for and he is proven at this level
        "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

I quite agree. Fulham (Louis Saha) Sunderland, (Kevin Phillips) Wolves (ebanks blake). All done it to get out of this division. They took a chance, paid a little extra and got Promoted.
          We Need a Premiership or Top european league class striker. I know we can`t rely on just one player, we need our defence sorted too, but how many games did we drop points this season because we did not have a real classy front man to finish in front of goal.?

Comment

gotta buy our way out of this league and into the prem.....we have one of the richest families in the world as our owners ffs....whats 30 million to them? especially when they will recoup it once we get into prem.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
              gotta buy our way out of this league and into the prem.....we have one of the richest families in the world as our owners ffs....whats 30 million to them? especially when they will recoup it once we get into prem.
              though I do agree with what you want - we need to spend to get out and we will recoup a lot for getting out......but fans expectation that owners should always pile their own cash in is often going to go un-satisfied.

I also don;t think we need to spend £30m. A wisely spend 10 should be enough.
              twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

If we signed Wayne Rooney i would watch ssn for a month solid.
                Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered View Post
                  If we signed Wayne Rooney i would watch ssn for a month solid.
                  If we signed Rooney I would walk naked from Cambs to W12 and back
                  I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

"We got rid of all the dross in the summer"

thats where you lost me

Comment

Originally posted by Toni German View Post
                      We got rid of all the dross in the summer and somehow got the money to buy Wayne Rooney.

Yes, I know it's a ridiculous pipe dream, but what a difference just one world class striker could make.

Guess what I'm saying is one Rooney is probably more effective than half a dozen journeymen, quality over quantity etc etc....
                      I wouldn't want him and his family anywhere near our place, they're the biggest bunch of ******s i've ever met. I don't care how good he is.
                      I'd rather Ronaldhino and Vila if we're talking an unreal world.
                      Queens Park Rangers
                      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

OK, Rooney was just an example.

What I'm saying is ONE WORLD CLASS striker instead of half a dozen "OK" players.

Comment

Working...
                        X