Mikele Liegertwood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mikele Liegertwood

Spend all season slaughtering him, and he has to go and score a goal like THAT against Barnsley.

Only about 500 Rs there today, but great singing, especially:

1) Kevin Gallen's magic....

2) Mikele Liergertwood (to the tune of KC and the Sunshine Bank)

3) We love You Bircham

4) All anti-Chelsea songs (of course)

Kept singing for 90 mins really, despite the game being pretty dire. The first half WAS exciting, the second half wasn't.

But who cares? We won. I could get used to this.

Originally posted by alexferguson60 View Post
    despite the game being pretty dire. The first half WAS exciting, the second half wasn't.

But who cares? We won. I could get used to this.
    Two crap games and 6 points, which is all that matters.

Comment

Well a few months ago people would accept ugly wins rather than good football so at least now that is being delivered.

Comment

Yesterday was moe entertaining than the Watford match -- very open, no feeling of neurosis, didn't even get the sqeaky-bum feeling at 1-0 up.
        I suppose though, as Legs has scored, that'll be another 6 months of watching his crap distribution -- he's made himself undroppable...
        Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

I know Leighertwood is on £17k per week, but at least he plays week in week out and earns his money... Also he does work hard despite his poor distribution.

Comment

Just to clarify very much doubt Legiterwood is he highest paid, which he would be if he was on 17k a week and over the wage cap currently at the club.
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

He scored a good goal, but didn't do much else yesterday.
              First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

it was a quality goal
                CHAMPIONS
                Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
                  He scored a good goal, but didn't do much else yesterday.
                  Nor did anyone else to be fair. The amount of tackles both teams in must have been about 20 each. Seriously.

And again - what a ****ing goal.

Comment

Singing songs about ex-players is odd, extremely odd.
                    I mean, what's next, "Sir Lesleeee Ferdinand, Sir Lesleeeee Ferdinand" ?

Comment

Working...
                    X