Team departing St. Pancras this afternoon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team departing St. Pancras this afternoon

I met the team at St. Pancras today before they departed for Barnsley. Was chatting with Cookie and Ramage. Asked them what they thought about the season and they were disappointed but just wanted it to be over so they could start again next term. Cookie took the mick out of Ramage cause he'll probably celebrating with the Geordies next Sunday. And Routledge and Hall, no grudges about them going, better opportunity for Wayne.

Told Ramage what a better he seems to be and he said cause centre half is his position. He was sporting a black eye. Hes glad hes getting to play centre half and show hes a better player.

They said the atmosphere at Palace was the best support this season and Loftus Road needs to be loader and continously. Hoping to give the away fans something to cheer about.

Adel gone back to Spurs cause of his ankle injury on Tuesday. Warnock wants him but doubts he'll get him. Cookie couldn't believe how the fans were split cause Adel gives 110% for Rangers, just get too emmotional when he doesn't get things right. Curle agreed and said he was a special player.

QPR interested in players in the summer but no names given.

PS can't remember how the subject came up but Cookie had a laugh about Bob Malcolm lack of pace in his debut game... and also giving Gianni P stick that game at half time!!

Curle confident of a 2-0 win tomorrow!!

cheers for that! why didn't they just take a coach?!

Comment

Nice one!

Comment

Thanks Don nice report just makes me even more angry about Tarrabtts treatment by 'some' fans, I am with Cookie on that one, we would have been relegated without him recently.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
          Thanks Don nice report just makes me even more angry about Tarrabtts treatment by 'some' fans, I am with Cookie on that one, we would have been relegated without him recently.
          Yes, and I for one would be very sad if last Tuesday was the last we see of him in a hooped shirt.
          First player to make a whole crowd collectively hold its breath in anticipation, for a long time.
          Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Originally posted by swanleyhoop View Post
            Yes, and I for one would be very sad if last Tuesday was the last we see of him in a hooped shirt.
            First player to make a whole crowd collectively hold its breath in anticipation, for a long time.
            Absolutely will be a very sad end to his Rangers career, unfortunately I think that it is over though, fingers crossed he may make the Newcastle game, so I can show him my appreciation of a very special player, who everyone seems to forget is only 20 !

Comment

Really hope we buy him

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                Absolutely will be a very sad end to his Rangers career, unfortunately I think that it is over though, fingers crossed he may make the Newcastle game, so I can show him my appreciation of a very special player, who everyone seems to forget is only 20 !
                Exactly.
                People moan about his immaturity, but I'm struggling to think of ANYONE I know who was truly grown up at the age of 20 -- I certainly wasn't.
                Needs mentoring and maturity and he will be very special -- and we may have let him slip through our fingers -- big, big shame...

Comment

oh well lets let taarabt throw a strop at the fans every game

maybe we should build a statue to honor him just so he knows he's wanted

he definitely wasn't giving 100% in the last game

Comment

oh yes let's all cry because our player gets angry at the fact he's playing with s*** players. He is head and shoulders above the rest (bar faurlin) and when he has mikele 'cant pass 5 yards' leighterwood and rowan 'who ate all the pies' vine to pass to i would be frustrated aswell

Comment

Originally posted by qpr-buzsaky View Post
                      oh yes let's all cry because our player gets angry at the fact he's playing with s*** players. He is head and shoulders above the rest (bar faurlin) and when he has mikele 'cant pass 5 yards' leighterwood and rowan 'who ate all the pies' vine to pass to i would be frustrated aswell
                      and taarabts been much better hasn't he. stepovers don't win games im afraid

Comment

Those who want to see Taarabt play football again should head off to Spain as he wont be in a Rangers shirt next season.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam-QPR View Post
                          oh well lets let taarabt throw a strop at the fans every game

maybe we should build a statue to honor him just so he knows he's wanted

he definitely wasn't giving 100% in the last game
                          He was injured early on -- I saw the stamp, which was nasty and should have led to at least a yellow card, if not red. In fact, Watford systematically took out all our effective players one at a time and very sneakily -- Taarabt, then Buzz, then Faurlin.
                          Taarabt went down on the ground BEFORE the penalty and tried to run it off. When he went down AFTER the penalty, it was the second time. It was obvious even before we scored that he was struggling. I can't believe so many people didn't see him on the ground both times?
                          And yes, he went straight down the tunnel, still trying to run it off as he had been on the pitch -- and it's not uncommon for injured players to go off and straight into the dressing/treatment room for immediate treatment. Normally people wouldn't notice or comment on it, but it feels like there are people with an agenda that want to assume the very worst about Taarabt.
                          No doubt they'll be moaning next that his farts aren't blue and white...

Comment

Originally posted by Sam-QPR View Post
                            and taarabts been much better hasn't he. stepovers don't win games im afraid
                            neither does passing the ball to the other teams or putting the ball in the stands, what do you prefer?

Comment

Originally posted by Morris View Post
                              Those who want to see Taarabt play football again should head off to Spain as he wont be in a Rangers shirt next season.
                              whys that then?

Comment

Working...
                              X