Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i think this is a great idea of mine

right ok
    in this modern day world more people are working saturdays like myself therefore i cant get to as many weekend games as i like but get to midweek games. i for one think there should be midweek season tickets it could mean selling more tickets for midweek games aswell getting attendances up.
    obviously we wont know until fixtures come out but id defintely get 1 foir every midweek home game
    i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Very gd idea
    CHAMPIONS
    Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

i am the other way round midweek games are a pain for me,
      QPR BORN AND BRED

Comment

Very good idea

I know loads of people who work sats and cant make it so do midweeks and the odd sat.
        Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

with the promotions that come around, could even be better off not getting a season ticket and paying for each game you can make. could still work out cheaper than a season ticket

Comment

Don't know what your problem is ?? After next season we'll be in the premier and most of our games will be on a Sunday as Sky will constantly be on us as the top 4 are constantly featured....just getting another beer..:drunk:

Comment

If you think this is a good idea , then you have no idea about much.
              What next? , season tickets for people who can only do two games a month?
              Fukking hell try doing the Times crossword whilst w@nking and see if you're fit for modern life.

Comment

Originally posted by IHLC View Post
                Fukking hell try doing the Times crossword whilst w@nking and see if you're fit for modern life.
                someone a bit upset today?

Comment

What's the difference in the average attendance between midweek and weekend?

Comment

Originally posted by IHLC View Post
                    Why are you insulting a fellow Qpr fan for his idea, personally i used to have a season ticket but due to work commitments its not possible anymore.
                    i think his idea has some potential for those who cannot attend as many games as they would like and the way you have replied is very personal and unwarranted.
                    Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Working...
                    X