Thanks to Gianni

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks to Gianni

Asked him for a shirt after the Cardiff game, and he said see me after the Watford game which I did, and he gave me Gorkss' top from the Watford game.

Looking forward to the abuse I'm going to get but just wanted to say thanks to Gianni for keeping to his word.

*dons tin hat*

no one has questioned him and his relations at keeping some fans sweet. Its why he is still here that people (me included) dont like.

Comment

Do all fans get players' shirts of is it just mates of Paladini?
      I've been a season ticket holder for 36 years, but every shirt I have I paid for.

Comment

He does loads of stuff people dont hear about.

I reckon this thread will be a 5 pager....

Comment

What's the point in forking out to sponsor a players shirt when Paladini give's them away willy-nilly? I'm not going to bother next season.

Comment

i got rambos shirt
            egham got buzackys

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

Originally posted by Morris View Post
              Asked him for a shirt after the Cardiff game, and he said see me after the Watford game which I did, and he gave me Gorkss' top from the Watford game.

Looking forward to the abuse I'm going to get but just wanted to say thanks to Gianni for keeping to his word.

*dons tin hat*

Payment for services rendered Morris?
              From the Hills of Kerry
              To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Good for you Morris.

Others are just jealous!!!

In Warnock we Trust
                oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

gianni gives fan a shirt, fan goes and bigs him up on message boards, simple isnt it.

Comment

Fair play Morris, nice one

Comment

I don't care what the Halfwits say,Gianni is a top bloke.

Comment

Originally posted by hanwell ranger View Post
                        gianni gives fan a shirt, fan goes and bigs him up on message boards, simple isnt it.
                        Yeah, it doesn't take much working out does it mate!

Paladini and those that big him up on here must think we're all stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by LOOPYHOOP View Post
                          I don't care what the Halfwits say,Gianni is a top bloke.
                          So, just because some people have a different opinion from yours, they are 'halfwits'.

Now, I know what that makes you, but I can't bring myself to name calling on a messageboard.

FFS!

Comment

There's a different opinion and then there's doom merchants,and I think you're find they're are the latter.Fed up with idiots talking the club down and starting conspiracy theories when they know nothing!

Comment

Originally posted by LOOPYHOOP View Post
                              There's a different opinion and then there's doom merchants,and I think you're find they're are the latter.Fed up with idiots talking the club down and starting conspiracy theories when they know nothing!
                              Just don't respond to any of their comments LOOPY.

They will soon get bored, and I agree... It has become very tiring.

Comment

Working...
                              X