Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pierre Damage

Don’t think this name fits now.

Hat off to the fella. His attitude has never been in question and I still stand by the fact that I thought he was an absolute hindrance at full back, yet playing in the middle, he looks like a different player and I can understand now why he actually made the grade. Looking back on it, he must have known he was having a beast, yet didn’t moan once that he was playing out of position.

If only we could extract some of his attitude and professionalism and inject it up Adels bottle.

I must admit as a CB, he is superb. Hopefully NW can see that when you play people in their favoured positions, you get the best out of them.

Comment

Thought he was excellent last night - not just the winning headers, clearing up at the back, shielding balls for Cerny to pick up etc but also his tactical awareness. I found myself almost relaxing about the defence noticing that he was well positioned to cope with Watford's (admittedly limited) threats, and that's not something that I've ever felt with the firm of Gorkss and Stewart! Yes, I think that he'd be an excellent choice for captain.

Comment

Originally posted by GazzaBazzer View Post
        Don’t think this name fits now.

Hat off to the fella. His attitude has never been in question and I still stand by the fact that I thought he was an absolute hindrance at full back, yet playing in the middle, he looks like a different player and I can understand now why he actually made the grade. Looking back on it, he must have known he was having a beast, yet didn’t moan once that he was playing out of position.

If only we could extract some of his attitude and professionalism and inject it up Adels bottle.
        Is that a public apology??

How about Holloway, have you anything to say about him!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rogp View Post
          Thought he was excellent last night - not just the winning headers, clearing up at the back, shielding balls for Cerny to pick up etc but also his tactical awareness. I found myself almost relaxing about the defence noticing that he was well positioned to cope with Watford's (admittedly limited) threats, and that's not something that I've ever felt with the firm of Gorkss and Stewart! Yes, I think that he'd be an excellent choice for captain.
          It's a scandal the other 20 managers we have had did not even try to play him CB.

Comment

Working...
          X