well done Newcastle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well done Newcastle

BY FAR the best team in the league,they will hit the 100 point mark,something very few teams do and have a goal plus record of 54 goals(compared to ours -8),we should try to match them next season,they have set the standard.

does that mean they wont lift the title infront of us now?

Comment

I hope not after WBA did it. Who are we playing last game at home next season?

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
        I hope not after WBA did it. Who are we playing last game at home next season?
        West Ham?
        Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Can't believe they were 7/1 for championship. Wish i'd followed up my instinct with some cash.

People genuinely spoke about Newcastle doing a Leeds and getting relegated again. Seems crazy now.

Saw Routledge scored again. Yet another great bit of business by the R's hierachy. Least we got Bent and Priskin I suppoese...........mmmmmm
          :drunk:

Comment

I cant beleive that people reckon they are the best fans in the world it does my nut in, because they have a bunch of fat ****s with there tops of on a monday night down in plymouth it doesn't make them **** all except for stupid.

Comment

Not that much of an achievement considering the squad they had plus £16million of "parachute" money.

Comment

Originally posted by kingy10 View Post
                Can't believe they were 7/1 for championship. Wish i'd followed up my instinct with some cash.

People genuinely spoke about Newcastle doing a Leeds and getting relegated again. Seems crazy now.

Saw Routledge scored again. Yet another great bit of business by the R's hierachy. Least we got Bent and Priskin I suppoese...........mmmmmm

Kingy as much as we complain about the WR situation we really had no choice. Be fair mate any player would have left us under the faffel that was going on at HQ at the time. If you was a player and someone like Newcastle came in for you who were top of the Championship, and were flying, and you were playing for a club who was being run the way we were then you'd be mad not to go. I don't blame WR. People bitched about the fella but he is 10x the player Hogan is and how people on here rate Hogan compared to WR is beyond me. The same applys with Cook. WR was the nearest winger we had to Sinton, Sinclair, Impey and Wayne Fereday.

Comment

Don't blame him at all. I blame our lot for letting him go so easily and cheaply. Would have been bearable if we replaced him with someone who was decent. Bent has got to have been our worst ever signing and Priskin is probably second worst. And to think we were fighting for our lives to stay up at the time and we thought those 2 could do it for us. . It is embarrassing really.
                  :drunk:

Comment

Will they lift the trophy at ours???
                    PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

I have heard they will get it next week against Ipswich at home.

Comment

Originally posted by Easy View Post
                        I have heard they will get it next week against Ipswich at home.
                        yep they will get it at home.
                        @chrisrobson9

Comment

Working...
                        X