QPR
    Hayes and yeading
    Brentford
    Fulham
    Chelsea

Comment

Actually have to put Fulham slightly above Bees now their in Europe etc

Comment

Postcodes dictate that QPR are the only true West London club. So I guess that makes us the biggest.

Comment

Bloody hell. Forgot about that!

Comment

we are the only West London club in that list.Two SW DONKEYS and a lickle Middlesex cousin
            From the Hills of Kerry
            To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

W12
              SW6
              SW6
              TW8

it's how we role.
              Your mum would love me...

Comment

regardless of post code..... why do you think we are bigger than Fulham?

They have bigger ground, bigger crowds, better League position, better division, play in Europe, have a great manager, generate far higher revenue etc.

Just wondering. Or are you going to tell me we have more fans...historically? Because we are renowned for massive support aren't we!!
                twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

i would put us third in terms of the local sides
                  From the Hills of Kerry
                  To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Originally posted by scuberry View Post
                    QPR
                    Hayes and yeading
                    Brentford
                    Fulham
                    Chelsea
                    What he said
                    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
                      regardless of post code..... why do you think we are bigger than Fulham?

They have bigger ground, bigger crowds, better League position, better division, play in Europe, have a great manager, generate far higher revenue etc.

Just wondering. Or are you going to tell me we have more fans...historically? Because we are renowned for massive support aren't we!!
                      They've never won a pot (presuming they dont win Europa)

We do have more fans than them historically, this is reflected by their shocking away support. Most of their 25,000 a week are neutrals/tourists, when they spiral back down the divisons this will be proven. I know we aren't the best supported club by the way.

http://www.european-football-statist...nclub/fulh.htm

That proves it, in the 90's when they were Div 3 or 4 they were getting average crowds of 4,000. As they have got into the PL their crowds have risen because its a friendly, cheap, affordable place to watch top flight football.

Comment

HaHaHaHa Magic what a ****wit you are !
                        You really dont know a thing Fulham`s history do you ?
                        Ask your Dad about The Bulstrode years and Fulham Park Rangers and you will hopefully understand a bit more ,
                        Now maybe you can publish some statistics to prove your "were historically" bigger than Fulham fact , as its total bollo*** !
                        QPR have always been a smaller club and will be for many years to come ,
                        Last saturday Cardiff at home , how many were there ? 12,000 ! take off the away support and that leaves what , 10,000 !
                        By all means take the mick out of Fulham for our nickname , our badge , our chairman , or the colour of our shirts , but please dont embarrass yourself by comparing our fans to yours !
                        Maybe you should scroll back up and re read Silvercues post again !
                        QPHaHa what a joke of a club !

Comment

###x off muppet

Comment

Chelsea
                            Fulham
                            QPR
                            Brentford
                            Hayes

Comment

Originally posted by jayblock View Post
                              HaHaHaHa Magic what a ****wit you are !
                              You really dont know a thing Fulham`s history do you ?
                              Ask your Dad about The Bulstrode years and Fulham Park Rangers and you will hopefully understand a bit more ,
                              Now maybe you can publish some statistics to prove your "were historically" bigger than Fulham fact , as its total bollo*** !
                              QPR have always been a smaller club and will be for many years to come ,
                              Last saturday Cardiff at home , how many were there ? 12,000 ! take off the away support and that leaves what , 10,000 !
                              By all means take the mick out of Fulham for our nickname , our badge , our chairman , or the colour of our shirts , but please dont embarrass yourself by comparing our fans to yours !
                              Maybe you should scroll back up and re read Silvercues post again !
                              QPHaHa what a joke of a club !
                              Time will tell when Hodgson gets snapped up by a top 4 club and you go spiralling back down the divisions. Will put a few muppets like you in your places and realise you aren't all that.

You have a neutral end! You can't call anyone a joke!

Comment

Working...
                              X