Should you really be surprised...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should you really be surprised...

.. we are almost relying on the results of others when the "Captain" cannot find a team-mate with a simple 10 yard pass?

.. when one of the most skillfull players you'll ever see in the hoops gets a bit pedantic after working his nuts off and people get on his back?

.. at just how fickle fans can be - going from "sign him up" to "pass you greedy sod" in less than 3 minutes?

.. that a player like Adel takes it upon himself to have to try and win a game single handedly when his only option is Simpson with his back to goal or Priksin?

Can you all please look at the table today -- long and very, very, very, very hard. We are NOT safe yet and need a draw or a win against Watford to ensure we are.
    We need something Tuesday night -- hopefully the better players in side can dig deep and bring the others through it.

C'mon u R's!
    I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

100% agree, top post.

Comment

Agree, we were definately missing that final touch. Otherwise played well considering.
      Queens Park Rangers
      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

good post mate....totally agree with the not safe...specially with the way the result is going today.

Comment

agree too Lblock. however, dont shoot me down for this but i feel although adel is a great individual (in this league) and depsite the rest of our team being pants... i really believe the best thing for our club to go forward is when he leaves at the end of the season which he will by the way regardless of whether certain fans get on his back or not.

Comment

Although we aren't relying on the results of others because we still have 3 games to play and are 6 points clear of the drop!

Comment

Working...
            X