Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Is Bent really that bad?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Shania
    C Club
    • Apr 2010
    • 23699

    #1

    Is Bent really that bad?

    Or isent he a Warnock type of player??
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of
  • Qprmeath
    Bronze Seat
    • Dec 2009
    • 402

    #2
    Injured
    Visit www.iqpr.org

    Comment

    • Shania
      C Club
      • Apr 2010
      • 23699

      #3
      Originally posted by Qprmeath
      Injured

      I take you are 100 percent sure. A source says he is just not making the suad...

      I will look it up!


      Thanks, anyway.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

      Comment

      • Magic
        Silver Seat
        • Aug 2009
        • 4736

        #4
        We can only have a certain amount of loan players in our matchday 18. I think the limit is something like 6 so some have to be sacrificed (ie Bent) which is why we have people like Oastler and Parker on the bench.

        Comment

        • The Godfather
          Silver Seat
          • Mar 2009
          • 2367

          #5
          All I can say is that he was absolutely woeful on his debut against Peterborough.

          Comment

          • Shania
            C Club
            • Apr 2010
            • 23699

            #6
            Originally posted by Magic
            We can only have a certain amount of loan players in our matchday 18. I think the limit is something like 6 so some have to be sacrificed (ie Bent) which is why we have people like Oastler and Parker on the bench.

            Yeah, i know. But as Priskin keeps a place in the squad the situation still seems a bit strange to me.

            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

            Comment

            • ollyhoops
              Gold Seat
              • Mar 2009
              • 6013

              #7
              He's gone back to Birmingham not NW type of player and he wasn't good enough in training.

              Comment

              • Shania
                C Club
                • Apr 2010
                • 23699

                #8
                Originally posted by The Godfather
                All I can say is that he was absolutely woeful on his debut against Peterborough.

                OK


                I thought he was quite decent at this level really. I reckon "WAS" says it all then.

                In addition to "injuryprone" aswell?
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

                Comment

                • Robsondinho
                  Platinum Seat
                  • Mar 2009
                  • 12697

                  #9
                  Better then the others...not brilliant but could do a job.
                  @chrisrobson9

                  Comment

                  • Magic
                    Silver Seat
                    • Aug 2009
                    • 4736

                    #10
                    God he was #### at Peterborough.

                    Then again everyone was, we finished with 9 men....very very depressing day out.

                    Comment

                    • Shania
                      C Club
                      • Apr 2010
                      • 23699

                      #11
                      Originally posted by ollyhoops
                      He's gone back to Birmingham not NW type of player and he wasn't good enough in training.


                      Thanks. BUT Birmingham. How he can have earnt a place in their squad is beyond my very limited understanding.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

                      Comment

                      • W6hoops

                        #12
                        If he was fit, warnock would play him i reckon, Can`t be because he does not rate him.

                        Comment

                        • qpr-buzsaky

                          #13
                          much better then priskin

                          Comment

                          Working...