buzz and faurlin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• buzz and faurlin

May get shot down here but I thought they were good today and if both here could be potential partnership next season? Some good inter-change passes, just feel they lacked an outlet. Buzz really is a different player when in middle. He was always looking for the ball and worked very hard imo.

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
    May get shot down here but I thought they were good today and if both here could be potential partnership next season? Some good inter-change passes, just feel they lacked an outlet. Buzz really is a different player when in middle. He was always looking for the ball and worked very hard imo.
    The next manager who plays Buzz out wide, should be shot, even if it's Neil Warnock who does so.
    But yeah, I haven't seen that level of understanding between two central midfield players in our team for yonks, long may it continue.

Comment

was great to see both centre mids always wanting the ball and having the ability to do sumfin with it. certain games nxt year we will need more of a defensive minded battler in there but i want those 2 as first choice
      CHAMPIONS
      Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

Am I the only one that think this midfield pairing is very good?

They do compliment each other and Buzz played more deeper than normal
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
          Am I the only one that think this midfield pairing is very good?

They do compliment each other and Buzz played more deeper than normal
          Clearly not, as the previous posters have already said the same thing.
          The problem was yesterday there didn't seem to be anyone making the runs to support them, because we had no width, which meant the game slowed down far to much and we then lost the momentum.

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
            Yep. Buzz actually tracked back and won the ball on a couple of Occasion too.
            Ale Faurlin had an average game to be honest.

Comment

I thought Faurlin had a good game bar giving the ball away for the goal. Passing was generally good and occasionally inspired (I'm thinking about a couple of quality cross field/long range passes)
              Buzz was OK, but I felt he gave the ball away a little too much.

Comment

Working...
              X