Comment

http://www.ccmb.co.uk/fudforum/index...8f00da549aded0

Sheep Sh@ggers version of events

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
        Can't read it as I'm at work.

Would somebody kindly like to copy and paste

Comment

On the qpr fans forum they were all saying there was guaranteed trouble after what happened with the Jacks.

I have heard nothing of anything happening today except the underrated Bale being world class again for Spurs against Chelsea and Cardiff City making the play offs

There was nothing happening outside, so this for me proves our fans have moved on and we probably won't see much happening with us again. If after only 8 arrests vs Swansea and nothing going on between Bristol and Qpr then clearly it's all forgotten.

That's just my opinio mind doesn't mean much

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All the idiot section of their fans waited ,very bravely behind a police line and behind RAILINGS from the park, for city fans as we walked back to our coaches.

They then bombarded us with coins and 1 QPR fan tried to start on an elderly city fan but a policeman smashed him in the face with his baton

Overall nothing although there might've been trouble on the trains

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

One QPR **** almost hit a 6 year old kid on the way back from the coaches she was walking with us and was an Inch away from hitting her on the head with a glass bottle those people are just ****

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Think City fans were outstanding in showing restraint against that provocation and for once the old bill seemed to be giving opposition fans more than us.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

A few of them were giving sly punches to City fans. I didn't see any trouble. Just give their very brave fans who were behind a fence a wave and walked to the bus. Think the result helped things as most just sang walking past them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Sly Punches??........I would not accept a "sly punch" off anyone.

----------------------------------------------------------------

There was no more than what's been said allready. But as the coaches were leaving there was a line of police holding back the QPR "fans", I couldn't tell from the bus if they were trying hard to get to us or not.

--------------------------------------------------------------

We were really lucky that invisible glass wall held them back. NOT!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------

didnt see any trouble, the usual gesturing and posturing

we've stll got plenty of aggressive pissed up ****s following us mind

-------------------------------------------------------------------

The usual then

---------------------------------------------------------------------

This is how I saw it, just lots of arm flapping and face contorting, the best part of the walk back to the coach for me was this skinny, short (approx. 5'1") QPR fan giving it the works behind a hoard of coppers, the coppers looked fed up with him to be fair so I bent down (and i'm not that tall either), pointed a finger towards his little pathetic face and shouted 'behave ya midget', the coppers had a sly chuckle.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

A 40 year old QPR fan punched a young City fan in the face, can't have been older that 14. He got absolutely battered by the police you'll be glad to hear.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Yup... police randomly pushing anyone who are walking harmlessly as well, as usual.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Coppers, do the ayetollah coppers!!

------------------------------------

Haha, I chanted that.

They didn't do it though

---------------------------------------------------------

last season away at QPR wasn't so bad.

I was trying to find the car after the game so asked a copper directions and basically told me "I don't know butt, I'm from Ponty"....

so it seems South Wales Police had a contingent down there last year.

QPR so called fans were itching for a fight if I recall, but the police were aware of this. Horrible b'stards some of them QPR YTS ****.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Me and 4 mates were kicking a football about in some fields near the O'Neil's pub about 2 hours before kick off, and some group of people (I'm guessing QPR fans) started saying 'I've never been to Barry' in a Somerset accent

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

qpr make me laugh, they say our support is a worry but 9 times out of 10 if it kicks off with city it always seems to be the other team starting. our fans have come along way. in london they seem to want a return to the 80's. throwing coins and bottles, just complete w@nkers.always hated qpr and always will. i hope some qpr fans read this board.

Yes
          The Stella was **** in O'Neills

BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBIR DS

You were lucky.

Our pub ran out of all bitter and had on two staff despite the football crowd.

Lovely lunch there though.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

i had a nice pint of line cleaner in there (O'neills)

-----------------------------------------------------------

Same happened at Chelsea, I hate all that ****. I'm glad he did get battered.

(alleged 14 year old baardiff punched by qpr)

Comment

haha bitter w@nkers! Don't like the taste of their own medicine obviously!!!

Comment

strange how they were all about 5 foot as well, no respect for them all they ever do is play the numbers game.

Comment

Working...
              X