Happy belated Birthday PAT HARRISON.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy belated Birthday PAT HARRISON.

Dear Pat .... Hope Sunday was a really good day for you, I know you said beating Palace was all you wanted for the perfect birthday!
    See you tomorrow when I hope Rangers end your birthday week with another
    win.
    Hey Pat ..... Remember when we were on that Sunset Cruise out in Ibiza,
    and you'd had one or two light ales? The vessel set off as the sun was coming down ........ I'm sure it was you who started off .. 'OH WE'RE THE
    RIGHT SIDE OF THE SHIP' ... Happy days Pat, God bless you.

Lots of love Joe, Kathy, and Liam.

EVERYBODY LOVES PAT
    R.I.P Steve Edwards, Neil Roberts & Trevor Kingham
    Our "BROTHERS in HOOPS"

Pat
    Hope you had a really lovley birthday and Tom brought a very big Birthday prresant

Lots of love

Debbie and peter and family #####################

Comment

Happy Birthday Pat - hope you had a great day x

Comment

Happy Birthday Pat x

Comment

Belated happy biorthday, kept it very quiet
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Hey Pat ..... Remember when we were on that Sunset Cruise out in Ibiza,
            and you'd had one or two light ales? The vessel set off as the sun was coming down ........ I'm sure it was you who started off .. 'OH WE'RE THE
            RIGHT SIDE OF THE SHIP' ... Happy days Pat, God bless you

we were on that cruise, and pat wanted to take a picture of the sunset so i offered to move out the way, and pat said its your rangers shirt in the sunset i want in the picture you nana, happy days indeed:drunk:

Comment

Thanks Joe and everyone. What a happy birthday weekend I had!! Sunday was a lovely day and yes Debbie, I had a big present from Tom, but those three points at Palace on Saturday were priceless and we celebrated all evening :drunk:
              Happy memories of that sunset cruise in Ibiza Joe
              Lovely to hear from you rtone .... great photo that was .... you sailing into the sunset in your rangers shirt. Love you all xx

Comment

Working...
              X